★˚○ Doctor Plague ○˚☆

Snatch Steal

❇︎

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– 

7oO97Nn.jpg

Doctor Plague

✪✪✪✪

DARK

[ Zombie / Effect ]

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Unaffected by card effects. When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target 1 face-up monster on the field and declare a Level from 1-6; That target's level becomes the declared level, also destroy it during the End Phase.

ATK 0 / DEF 0

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– 

❇︎

If only there wasn't so much white negative space. Anywho:

So this is essentially to set up Synchro plays? Maybe you could use this to Summon Crystron Phoenixion. It would make it easier to Summon rather than depending on a Synchron Deck. The unaffected by card effects part isn't much problem, as it doesn't do anything else other than set up Synchro plays. Besides, your opponent can just use Solemn Notice on the other Synchro Monster instead.

I don't have photoshop. Rip.

So this is essentially to set up Synchro plays? Maybe you could use this to Summon Crystron Phoenixion. It would make it easier to Summon rather than depending on a Synchron Deck. The unaffected by card effects part isn't much problem, as it doesn't do anything else other than set up Synchro plays. Besides, your opponent can just use Solemn Notice on the other Synchro Monster instead.

It's supposed to help out Quasar. I found that Phonon Pulse was too limiting and I was easily able to make level 4s with Doppel + Plague. The level change is so that you can usually guarantee the Quasar if you have the resources.

I don't have photoshop. Rip.

You could always use Pixlr Editor.

It's supposed to help out Quasar. I found that Phonon Pulse was too limiting and I was easily able to make level 4s with Doppel + Plague. The level change is so that you can usually guarantee the Quasar if you have the resources.

Oh. Plus, it's effect can't be negated like Phonon Pulse Dragon's effect.

I used to, but now all of a sudden I don't have flash, either.

Neither do I. However, when I tried it on Google Chrome, it apparently did.

My computer is a nightmare.

And speaking of nightmare, you can use Recurring Nightmare to add this back from the Graveyard if you wanted to to set up another Synchro Summon.

I'll have to try it, although Chrome is a really shaky browser for me. 

I should probably fix my computer + stop spamming.

And speaking of nightmare, you can use Recurring Nightmare to add this back from the Graveyard if you wanted to to set up another Synchro Summon.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Very nice design!

But at the moment it isnt worth playing, it's too narrow. 

Make it's effect work on either player's monsters and make it generic, this way it can double up as changing an opponents monster, destroying it or changing the level of your own monster and syncing with it immediately.

This means it is live in more scenarios, if you dont want a level 1-6 monster to sync with, you can destroy an opponent's monster instead. This makes it so much more flexible and just a nicer card with more potential, it has poor stats and is kind of weird so i dont think it would be broken.

Nice card! ^^

Archived