[1,000th Post] ★˚○ Tea Rex ○˚☆

Snatch Steal

❇︎

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

UEZg9PK.jpg

Tea Rex

✪✪✪✪

WATER

[ Dinosaur / Effect ]

You cannot Special Summon other monsters during the turn this card is Normal or Special Summoned. While this card is face-up on your side of the field, it gains the ATK of the 1 monster your opponent controls with the highest ATK. Your opponent takes no battle damage from battles involving this card. Negate the effects of monsters in the Graveyard that were destroyed by battle with this card.

ATK 100 / DEF 900

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

❇︎

yay, I did it.

I feel that the first effect's wording is a bit off, though I don't know what would need to be there to fix it. Maybe making it's ATK ? And for it's effect "This card's ATK is equal to the ATK of the highest ATK monster on the field + 100" or something like that. And that Grave-interrupting effect is nice, as it nulls Kozmo and Burning Abyss.

Ahhh it's very nice!

It has it's place in side decks with it's very specific focus on quickly removing of a big threat. Requiring your NS and your BP means it should fairly be able to swing the tables on games. However, the fact you can still SS the turn it is normal summoned means you can go off and still be able to remove the threat, pushing for game maybe a bit too unfairly?

I would add a No-SS clause on the turn it's summoned just in case because it's quite a powerful removal tool as well as having some protections itself with that passive effect.

nice card though! ^^

Archived