ENGUIN 2016 - #MYCMGA

94a839f19a3cd4c209c0a65fe8eb1fa3.png

E N G U I N  2 0 1 6

2bc47b76432aa39658963069c77de94c.png

Enguin, as portrayed by Leonardo da Vinci in 2007.

~ AN OPENING STATEMENT ~

Greetings, voters and illegals.

As you can see, my font is unaltered and my text colour unchanged. That is because this campaign will not rely on such cheap gimmicks, being built instead on a solid foundation of slave labour and policies. What policies you ask? That's a fine question, from may I say a fine looking fellow. And the answer, well, I think you know the answer.

Now, while our campaign will be clean, sadly YCM is not. Thus, if elected, we at Peter the Political Party promise a thorough and efficient ethnic cleansing to remove all untouchables from our great forum. In fact we are so devoted to helping YCM attain a more desirable membership that even if our campaign is not successful, we will be willing to work in tandem with the successful candidate to purge what we all know needs to be purged.

But let us not get ahead of ourselves. The road to the presidency has not yet even officially been opened, there'll be plenty of time for "natural selection" later on. For now, I thank you all for coming and hope you did not leave your cars unattended because neither I nor my affiliates are responsible for any theft or damage. Goodnight, and blessings of Mara upon you all.

Not go whoring yourself out to every other candidate as you have, alas, already done. This unfortunately disqualifies you from consideration. #MYCMGA

I only have offered two other people my rescetable services, one as a freind, one as a top-tier american, and all three as a bussius man, I will not battle you and your misinfomation, but I do request you rethink your desicision, or someone might you this agaist you in some form.

Archived