28 members have voted

1. 1. Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier vs. Mayura "Mayushii" Shiina vs. Korrina

• Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier)
    • Abstain
    • Mayura Shiina (Steins;Gate)
    • Korrina (Pokemon)
  2. 2. Team Magma Grunt vs. Cynthia

• Team Magma Grunt (Pokemon)
    • Abstain
    • Cynthia (Pokemon)
  3. 3. Elesa vs. Mei Hatsume

• Elesa (Pokemon)
    • Abstain
    • Mei Hatsume (My Hero Academy)

Quite an interesting round.

First is easy, Korrina is really cool and I love her attitude and looks. Don't really know/care about the other two.

Cynthia is okay, that Magma Grunt manga though. Absolutely great waifu material there...wow yeah that sounds so lame doesn't it.

Aaaand I do like Elesa but Mei had more of an interesting personality that I personally liked more.

Match 1: It was between Trish and Korrina for me, but I decided to go with Korrina because she's more attractive... and human.

Match 2: It was a fairly tough choice, but I decided to go with Cynthia. Feels more waifu material to me than the grunt (Got nothing against le grunt though).

Match 3: Easy choice, went with Elesa as I know funk all about her opponent.

Match 1: It was between Trish and Korrina for me, but I decided to go with Korrina because she's more attractive... and human.

Match 2: It was a fairly tough choice, but I decided to go with Cynthia. Feels more waifu material to me than the grunt (Got nothing against le grunt though).

Match 3: Easy choice, went with Elesa as I know funk all about her opponent.

She's a mother funking Ice Goddess in Dragon form...she's the sorta waifu you need to conquer the world

Okay the number of people who voted in this thread but never any of the others has grown to 7 I think. I smell something fishy....

Mate, 4 new comers voted for your gal too ya know...and one guy who literally made an account yesterday night, and has done NOTHING else since then. Not one post, except to vote here...give me a break on fishy...

I invited King to vote here. Yes. He voted against Trishula, and I thanked him all the same for voting

Also..did nothing strike you as odd when Cynthia Bae was winning like 9-2 in the first rounds hehe

Okay the number of people who voted in this thread but never any of the others has grown to 7 I think. I smell something fishy....

If you mean the people that are now voting for Trishula, but have not voted at all in previous rounds, that's only 2 for this match (at time of posting this). They all look like real members and there does happen to be the possibility they haven't voted before because they didn't know about it, so I'll accept it.

EDIT: It has come to my attention that some of you were asked to vote by PM. I'll allow that, it's fine, but I do want to encourage you to vote for the ones you actually like more if you do vote. That is what this is about, after all.

Okay I'm now like 90% sure someone is just asking people to vote for Trishula specifically. Seeing as I know for a fact at least one person was asked to and voted for her despite admitting to me that they liked Korrina more.

I won't name names of the one who asked them to but you know who are and I just have to say.

...That's kinda sad, dude.

I wish they had tied at least but oh well, next time ^^;

Archived