[Written] Magibullet - Delta Bullet X

Thomas★Zero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhSSOA_t0_Y

Magibullet - Delta Bullet X

Spell Card

Activate this card while you control a "Magibullet" Monster. Destroy 1 card on your opponents side of the field, then, inflict 300 points of damage to your opponent, if you control 3 or more "Magibullet" Monsters: destroy up to 3 cards on your opponents side of the field and inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent for each card destroy this way instead. You can only activate "Magibullet - Delta Bullet X" once per turn.

So for Magibullets, Delta Bullet X acts as your large clearout card if you control 3 of them which with Magibullet Star effect its possible to pull off where you control 3 Magibullet Monsters so you can destroy up to 3 cards and inflict up to a total 1500 damage to your opponent, with this I also gave it a hard OPT clause so you couldn't throw multiples in one turn.

Ideally as mentioned you can get the set up for Delta Bullet X with Stars effect where if a Spell or Trap is activated it summons you a Magibullet monster.

eeem, I mean... it's a non-targeting destruction +burn .... AND it pop 3 cards if you control +3 Magibullets...  oooh ... flashbacks ...

*SCREAMS & DEATH while Fire Lake BA laughs in in the background*

Oh good ol times ... *shudder* Anyways... your card. First of all, it's outclassing Death-Perado [it targets a face-up card; destroy it]. Not only that but the pop 3 cards thing is a bit too much, I don't know if you are familiar with Magibullets, but their best case scenario is starting with Ties/Calamity/Caspar so the deck usually end up establishing a good board in their first turn. PLUS IT BUUURNS your opponent (1500 damage GOD FORBID!)

I'm not hating on the card tho, it would have been a descent card if the deck didn't already have a good removal option, well... also... tbh yours is way waaay better... and OP. I can't say nerve it down cause then we will end-up with Death-Perado.

On another note, Magibullets do struggle sometimes, cause they heavily rely on Ties, mainly to reach Caspar & Star in the early game to start their wombo-combos and set enough resources for other Magibullets effects to extend their plays. So what the deck really needs right now is a "Magibullet - Watered-down archetypal Ties" maybe a field that summons a Magibullet in the same column where a S/T was activated or something, I dunno... 

Archived