Pokémon: GleamingCopper [support website added!]

Brushfire

I'll have a crack at the spriting for you. Also I'd really enjoy coming up with movesets/base stats/EVs and stuff so they all don't become broken Pokes.

Please can you PM me some Sprites that you have made as evidence?

And okay' date=' PM me with that whenever you like. Thanks. :)

[hr']

Call it going over-board, whatever, but I've made a case for it. :)

JohtoJourneysCase.png

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems you need Cut to get through a simple road.

Where do you get Cut in this game?

You don't need Cut to get through' date=' there are other ways. It's the same in G/S/C. Cut will be given to you by a friend later on in the game.

Cool. AM? If it's a hack then it's not RPGMXP. I'd continue PSS if I could get a decent programmer. Also, will this be a LIPS patch or a ROM?

AdvanceMap, yes. It is a hack, I should've been more specific. I can't program Ruby at the moment, but Anthony is trying to get me to learn. ;)

Most definitely a Lunar IPS patch, I'm not putting the site or myself in danger of being sued by uploading ROM's.

Just wondering.

Why don't you just make a hack of Diamond or Pearl?

Although' date=' I know nothing about ROM hacking, so there's probably some reason why you can't that I don't know about. xD

[/quote']

Lol, actually there's a fair few reasons why...

1. No mapping tool to edit the maps of D/P.

2. No Scripting tool to edit scripts, so I'd have to learn HEX.

3. No tool to edit the Sprites of the games.

That's about it, since the rest of the things have been made like Starter editors. But the 3 above are essential to me anyway.

Ok. What emulator will this run on? A GBA emulator' date=' or a DS one?

[/quote']

It will run on any Emulator that can play commercial GBA games. However, I recommend VBA.

Ok. I was just wondering because the Sinnoh Pokémon.

Not to worry, none of the Sinnoh Pokémon will need a DS emulator to use them. I will get my Spriter to devamp them from D/P/P to FR/LG and then I will insert them into the game myself.

Are you gonna put the Diamond Pokemon in it?!

OK! I call this project awesome as of now!

As for the starters' date=' will we be able to choose out of the 3 generation of starters or just the first?

And, are the Diamon Pokemon gonna be like, rare?

[/quote']

Lol, thanks. :P

Hmm... I planned for you to be able to choose between Cyndaquil, Chikorita or Totodile as it's in Johto. That MAY change though, it all depends.

Hoenn and Sinnoh Pokémon will be hard to find and you can only bump into them after you've beaten the Pokémon League. The ones that aren't hard to find are the ones that you get to battle through events, though they'll still need to be very weakened, a status of some kind on them and a lot of luck through Ultra Balls. ;)

Ok interesting, one more question though...

Silver had the first ability of choosing between a boy and girl, will this also be able on Johto Journeys? And are we gonna be able to give Pokemon nicknames and give the trainer our name?

Beyond this all, i would want you to know that i support this big time

Ok interesting' date=' one more question though...

Silver had the first ability of choosing between a boy and girl, will this also be able on Johto Journeys? And are we gonna be able to give Pokemon nicknames and give the trainer our name?

Beyond this all, i would want you to know that i [b']support[/b] this big time

The boy/girl choice will be in this. Pokémon will be able to have Nicknames. You will be able to select the Trainer's name. This uses the FireRed ROM as a base and that has all those features enabled in it already.

Thanks for the support, ^^;

If only I could help Map.

I still need to get my head around AM

I support anyways

Thanks' date=' it's nice to have people that support the hack. :)

When are you gonna post the next picture?

Don't rush me, and these questions are also forbidden along with the said "When will ALPHA/BETA/ETC. be released?" questions. Don't ask; it puts pressure on the hack creator.

sorry a problem with my comp. so i cant do the mapping' date=' altough i support & when you you need an alpha and beta tester you can ask me because i can transfer them onto my psp

oh well, good luck with it and dont give up

[/quote']

Oh, okay... sorry to hear that.

Thanks for the support, it's what keeps me going. :)

(that and a Team that I can rely on... lol)

Faint I'm a little confused' date=' is this going to be a revamped Johto? It sounds like the G/S remake everyone has been looking for. If it is the case that it's in Johto, I'm guessing you won't be looking for Fakemonz.

[/quote']

Gaahh.

1. There is already a Gold remake that's almost complete, and the same with a Crystal remake! Go to PC and zel and linkandzelda have made them.

2. The maps will be a revamped Johto plus many new maps that were only found in the Anime along with the Sevii Islands and my own unique islands too.

3. I'm not looking for Fakemon. If I were, I would have included "Some Fakemon!" in the Features.

True, either way it still looks cool. It would be awesome to help out with a completely new region but that would be more of a project. It's still going to be awesome though.

Out of curiosity which legndarys can be caught? I think a main stream Celebii would be cool and maybe Jirachi on one of your own Islands.

When you want some trainer prites doing, just send me a PM and I'll get cracking.

True' date=' either way it still looks cool. It would be awesome to help out with a completely new region but that would be more of a project. It's still going to be awesome though.

Out of curiosity which legndarys can be caught? I think a main stream Celebii would be cool and maybe Jirachi on one of your own Islands.

When you want some trainer prites doing, just send me a PM and I'll get cracking.

[/quote']

A completely new Region... I've tried that before, it's fun. :P However, that could be for my next hack... I won't think about that now.

The following lengendaries can be caught as a result of an event:

Articuno

Zapdos

Moltres

Entei

Suicune

Raikou

Ho-Oh

Lugia

Celebii

Grouden

Kyogre

Rayquaza

Dialga

Palkia

Darkrai

I'll send you a PM on the Trainer Sprites and you can work on them whenever you please.

Archived