Pokémon: GleamingCopper [support website added!]

Brushfire

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]You should have like, a compleatly irrelavent question in the begginging by some old hermit, and from the answer to that question you choose Lugia or Ho-Oh. You get an item, and at the very end when you get either Lugia or Ho-Oh, depending on the item. The item depends on what you chose...

Just a thought =D[/align]

Please let it be something better than a Red Gyaradose

xD

Do I look like Nintendo to you? D:

[align=center]You should have like' date=' a compleatly irrelavent question in the begginging by some old hermit, and from the answer to that question you choose Lugia or Ho-Oh. You get an item, and at the very end when you get either Lugia or Ho-Oh, depending on the item. The item depends on what you chose...

Just a thought =D[/color'][/align]

Kinda like the Latios/Latias thing in RSE? I'll bear that idea in mind- thanks. But next time please PM me your ideas.

Hey faint, i just remembered something of shiny gold. They did'nt changed the hair color of the nurse of the city with the poison gym (don't remember the name of the city, the one of the old safari zone), in the game boy color, that nurse's hair was green, not pink like the other nurses.

I can't hack the script' date=' but I can write it.

~Alf~

[/quote']

That doesn't make any sense.

Is alpha up yet? if so' date=' where can i get it? And will there be any new (original, not real) pokemon in the game, the socketpig in the Quartz hack?

[/quote']

No Alpha is up. An Alpha won't be up until I get a Scripter. No original Pokémon are in the game, otherwise it would be mentioned in the first post.

• 1 month later...

Hii everyone!

Guess what hack is starting up again, (although, I need to completely re-map Route 1, Cherrygrove and Route 2 because it was lost :(). Plus, I'm learning how to script, so my 3-man-team will be great for me (easy reliability), so it will be quick if I stay dedicated.

I hope everyone is still interested and supports me! :)

You still got my support' date=' fascinated by the idea of making your own poke game.

btw when did you change the name?

[/quote']

Thanks, and thanks again. :)

The moment I restarted it. I didn't think "Johto Journeys" quite worked, and besides- it's apparently the name of one of the Johto Seasons in the Anime. :(

Archived