Pokémon: GleamingCopper [support website added!]

Brushfire

What do you mean by events?

Events during the game' date=' such as when you battle Dialga/Palkia in D/P.

Shiz, that's alot of legends. You might want to think about shortening the list. I was thinking about half that many. Without being able to go pvp it seems unecerssary to need so many legends when you can find better Pokemon in the OU enviroment.

I've shortened the list, but I have plans for them lol.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it's your gme but I was thinking.

1st Gen:

Arcticuno

Zapdos

Moltres

Mewtwo

2nd Gen:

Entei

Suicune

Raikou

Ho-Oh

Lugia

Celebii

3rd Gen:

Jirachi

4th Gen

Heatran

Cress

I would've thought that the big Uber hitters of 3rd and 4th wouldn't gel well with the Johto theme. Whatever, if you do it the way you want to, you won't get noobs complaining that there aren't enough legendarys in it.

Well it's your ame but I was thinking.

1st Gen:

Arcticuno

Zapdos

Moltres

Mewtwo

2nd Gen:

Entei

Suicune

Raikou

Ho-Oh

Lugia

Celebii

3rd Gen:

Jirachi

4th Gen

Heatran

Cress

Darkrai

I would've thought that the big Uber hitters of 3rd and 4th wouldn't gel well with the Johto theme.

Now I agree with you. :P

What? No Deo? No Eon Pokemon? Well' date=' its is [i']your[/i] game.

I still personally think that the Eon Pokémon would fit in the game nicely, but I don't want to over-crowd it with legends...

lulz' date=' everyone loves Dakrai. Also without a way to change Deoxys' form, it would be pretty lame to have him there.

[/quote']

I do love Darkrai and I have a great Storyline planned for him, :P

And yeah, I agree... (despite that you can change it's form, xD)

Wow' date=' so you can do pretty much whatever you want, with in reason, huh? What really interests me is how you got those houses in there, did someone make them for you or does the thing you're using have that thing where you put in one square at a time?

[/quote']

See the credits. The Tiles I'm using are Kyledove's but the ROM Base was released by Mithchell. I inserted a few extra tiles too, like the small tree by Alistar.

Good luck and dude it looks awesome

Thanks for the support. :)

Oh' date=' so there is a path lol. Anyways, wish you luck in this great project!

p.s I haven't played G/S/C, so I dunno much about it.

[/quote']

Thanks. =D

Notice: Now, you would have a Cherrygrove screenshot right now, but it f***ed up so now I have to start over...

I like it so much. And a personal opinion (you don't need to do it if you don't want to): Can you change the colors of some shinys? like making the gyarados more red, or the black charizard more black, or a new color for tyrannytar, that fits it's dark nature. Also, if you want to add more shinhoh pokemon (or fake ones) dont doubt replacing some pokemons even if they appear in G/S/C (like sentret, nobody will be angry with that).

If you want I could make a list of what's good and what's not then you can go from there.

Thanks for the offer' date=' but no thanks. I'll write out my own list. =\

[/quote']

Kk but I'm talking about what's good competitively not which Pokemon you think look cool.

A great idea! :)

I'm looking forward to seeing the new story line.

*Thumbs Up*

Thanks. :)

Kk but I'm talking about what's good competitively not which Pokemon you think look cool.

I know' date=' but this game isn't supposed to be a competitive game; it doesn't even have online functionality.

yo this is cool

Thank you. :)

Archived