Pokémon: GleamingCopper [support website added!]

Brushfire

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is awesome. gold is still my favorite out of all of the games' date=' so i should like this. i'll show my support.

[/quote']

Thanks for the support. :)

wow that is awesome i would do that with some of mine but i can't hack and it probacly is but is pokemon quartz like one of the things u r doing

See my other thread "ROM Hacking Discussion Thread" for a few pointers, then Google "Pokemon Hackers Online" and read some tutorials on PHO. And yeah, Pokemon Quartz is a ROM Hack.

Do you have a list of the Pokemon you're using in your project?

If you don't' date=' that is fine.

[/quote']

Yeah, I do. I'll post it when I get back from work.

Note: All Kanto & Johto Pokémon will remain the same, only half of the Hoenn Pokémon will be replaced.

Do you have a list of the Pokemon you're using in your project?

If you don't' date=' that is fine.

[/quote']

Yeah, I do. I'll post it when I get back from work.

Note: All Kanto & Johto Pokémon will remain the same, only half of the Hoenn Pokémon will be replaced.

Because everyone hates half of the Hoenn pokemon.

Well yes but at least leave meh Hoenn Legends and Starters' date=' they are the epicz.

[/quote']

Some Hoenn Legends will be going, some will be staying. There's a list of Legendary Pokemon in the hack somewhere in the thread, posted by FelixTheCat.

Hoenn Starters will be staying, :P

Starters should be available but in some eggs and Extremely Rare in the wild. Near all OU Pokemon should be available and all borderline with some UU, but you should weed out the ones like Qwilfish which untill a week ago I didn't know existed. Taking Pokemon out by generation takes away the Pokemon that people like and are usable. Once again I realise there's no pvp but Battle Tower teams can be pretty complicated also. Seeing as how there's a Tower maybe you could try fit more OU legendarys into the game. Also is there any way to make the AI better on trainers, as well as give the Pokemon they have good movesets? (It would make the game alot more difficult that all the other games out there)

Starters should be available but in some eggs and Extremely Rare in the wild. And some are available through events' date=' but yeah.[/b'] Near all OU Pokemon should be available and all borderline with some UU, OU? UU? Explain? but you should weed out the ones like Qwilfish which untill a week ago I didn't know existed. Taking Pokemon out by generation takes away the Pokemon that people like and are usable. Sorry, but being as this takes place in Johto all Johto Pokémon will be available. Only Pokémon from the 3rd Gen will be taken out. Once again I realise there's no pvp but Battle Tower teams can be pretty complicated also. Yeah, I know. Seeing as how there's a Tower maybe you could try fit more OU legendarys into the game. OU? Also is there any way to make the AI better on trainers, as well as give the Pokemon they have good movesets? Yes and yes. I plan to do exactly that. (It would make the game alot more difficult that all the other games out there) Other games, but not other hacks. Shiny Gold's X version is pretty hard.

If it isn't my favourite hacker' date=' hows the project going?

[/quote']

Lawl, thanks. :D

Being honest I haven't been working on Johto Journeys much, I've been working on my other hack, working (at work) and looking for episodes to post in Anime.

OU and UU are tiers in Pokemon; it means how good they are. Uber is best and almost always banned in proper battles, OU is second best and the highest level or normal play, UU is one under that but almost all are still awesome and NU is bottom level with stuff like Luvdisc. Also Borderline is in between OU and UU but it's not a real tier.

They stand for:

Uber - nothing more than a name

OU - Overused

UU - Underused

NU - Neverused

Archived