Should americans keep the right to carry guns?

Oscuro

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that wasn't my point...

but yes, i see what you meant. people have always killed people over the stupidest things, i say don't speed up hte process by giving them guns, let them work for that kill by getting a sword or a kinfe, like they used to do!

these are not just random babbles, i really think this kind of stuff... sorry.

that wasn't my point...

but yes' date=' i see what you meant. people have always killed people over the stupidest things, i say don't speed up hte process by giving them guns, let them work for that kill by getting a sword or a kinfe, like they used to do!

these are not just random babbles, i really think this kind of stuff... sorry.

[/quote']

the hate process does not require guns to be sped up or slowed down, there are plenty more circumstances that factor in (some aren't even within one's own control)

yes i realize this, i'm just saying people were made to kill (this is only one of the things that we were made for). it's in the blood that we have, we are all blood thirsty beasts that just can't find a good enough way to kill some one, first it was rocks, then spears, then daggers, then swords, then guns.

yes i realize this' date=' i'm just saying people were made to kill (this is only one of the things that we were made for). it's in the blood that we have, we are all blood thirsty beasts that just can't find a good enough way to kill some one, first it was rocks, then spears, then daggers, then swords, then guns.

[/quote']

yeah that's the reason why we had to create laws to prevent this, it was stated in The Mist also

Though I'm not sure I agree with the saying "As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than 3 of us in the same room without any rules, we'd start thinking up ways to kill one another."

Idk who said that, but they're right.

unless you're the feel-good, nice to everything, never looks at what you did wrong, monk type of person, which no one is now adays accept for over in japan and china where it comes from *takes a big breath* then you would eventually start to think up ways to kill those three people, that or torture them. if you think about it, you usualy think of ways to kill ther person based on what they have with them, like if someones wearing high heels, you'll think to use one of those heels on thier head, it's as simple as that.

look, alls that i'm sayiing is that we humans are too violent for our own good, the day that ragnarok comes, we're all going to suffer dearly for the pain we've caused one another and the sad thing is that it's going to be our own faults. how ironic, i say.

Idk who said that' date=' but they're right.

unless you're the feel-good, nice to everything, never looks at what you did wrong, monk type of person, which no one is now adays accept for over in japan and china where it comes from *takes a big breath* then you would eventually start to think up ways to kill those three people, that or torture them. if you think about it, you usualy think of ways to kill ther person based on what they have with them, like if someones wearing high heels, you'll think to use one of those heels on thier head, it's as simple as that.

look, alls that i'm sayiing is that we humans are too violent for our own good, the day that ragnarok comes, we're all going to suffer dearly for the pain we've caused one another and the sad thing is that it's going to be our own faults. how ironic, i say.

[/quote']

yeah but then comes the process of who is willing to admit it's their own fault, and who will simply push their problems onto the shoulders of others (this applies to killing as well)

exactly, we'll just end up killing each other and every one else around us becasue we won't look at the blinding truth that we caused it all. when it's all said and done, we humans will splatter the walls of the world with the bloddy paint from our heads using the same bullet we used on so many others...

and THAT is why i don't think guns should be allowed.

exactly' date=' we'll just end up killing each other and every one else around us becasue we won't look at the blinding truth that we caused it all. when it's all said and done, we humans will splatter the walls of the world with the bloddy paint from our heads using the same bullet we used on so many others...

and THAT is why i don't think guns should be allowed.

[/quote']

even if you take away the guns, you'll just end up with people buying them illegally (just look back to the 18th amendment in prohibiting alcohol and look how that turned out)

okay... took what i said the wrong way, but i get your point.

yes, we will want to kill, we will want our PRECIOUS guns back, we'll want what ever we can get to kill who ever but you know something, at the end of the day, it's the same red and blue blood that runs through you body on your hands. i say, drop the knife and laugh at the blood on your hands.

and besides all that, say we destroy all of the guns, then we'd go med-evil on each other and use swords and knives again... we are so pathertic us humans...

exactly, so what's the point in argueing?

if we don't learn to side with each other soon, one of two things is going to happen:

1. we kill each other, more than likely.

2. we keep to our selves. we become solitary creatures that only keeps to thier own opinions until we find people like us and then we'll make a pack and then the world won't be seperated inot races, it'll be seperated into, "pacifist", "satanist", "Optimist", and so on.

and besides all that,

what's up with just americans having the right to guns? why not chnage this threads name to , "should people be aloud to have guns"? that's just a small form a racist if you ask me.

NO ONE REPLY TO THAT LAST COMMENT, I WAS JUST STATING THE OBVIOUS!

we no need the guns for hunting or even self defence... guns are just a faster way to kill somthing... as the Joker said on the Dark Knight, "Guns are too fast, you can't savor the little emotions when you use a gun. that's why i use a knife." if you want to kill some one, do it the old fashioned way. if you want to hunt, wait in a tree, jump down on top of a deer, and plunge down in it's neck with a knife or sword, easy as that.

To Ragnarok: i know... we3 americans are so f-ing lazy... we can't even do stuff the right way any more...

To FM6:

why you SOB! (JK, lolo)

I got a sword the other day to be honest... but's it's just for show, it's not even sharp...

Adults shouldn't even be aloud to have weapons, but we are a resouceful species, we make bombs out of soap and orange juice for gods sake! we'd eventually find a more simple and destructive way, even the kids, if they were all taken away...

To Ragnarok: i know... we3 americans are so f-ing lazy... we can't even do stuff the right way any more...

To FM6:

why you SOB! (JK' date=' lolo)

I got a sword the other day to be honest... but's it's just for show, it's not even sharp...

Adults shouldn't even be aloud to have weapons, but we are a resouceful species, we make bombs out of soap and orange juice for gods sake! we'd eventually find a more simple and destructive way, even the kids, if they were all taken away...

[/quote']

See Golnax, I wouldn't be surprised if eventually we reached a point where in hospitals doctors just use guns to kill their patients and say "That's the American way, we get the job done as fast as possible, no one cares whether it's done right or not. Besides, I DID save a life, the patient is rotting in hell right now."

Too lazy to read through 3 pages before posting my own obviously superior opinion.

Determined people will kill themselves and others any damn way they please. Making something illegal isn't going to change that much at all. It may make it worse.

Once a weapon is invented, it can never be un-invented. It's here to stay until a more deadly version comes out.

Too lazy to read through 3 pages before posting my own obviously superior opinion.

Determined people will kill themselves and others any damn way they please. Making something illegal isn't going to change that much at all. It may make it worse.

Once a weapon is invented' date=' it can never be un-invented. It's here to stay until a more deadly version comes out.

[/quote']

that is why the saying "We are our own worst enemy" is forever here to stay

Archived