Should americans keep the right to carry guns?

Oscuro

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

NO

LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS:

GUY TAKES OUT GUN : DON'T MOVE OR I SHOOT.

YOU TAKE OUT GUN A POINT AT HIM: DON'T MOVE

THE GUY SHOOTS YOU' date=' AND YOU SHOOT HIM. BOTH DEAD!!!!!!!!

[/quote']

The odds of your reflexes being identical are next to none; one or the other would have killed the other before they could pull their trigger.

Your second statement defeats your own argument.

The necessity to use all-caps indicates overcompensation in a flawed argument.

Inspector Crampton' date=' of the Toronto police, has released a much-publicized report that claims a person would not have to walk more than two kilometers "to pick up a hot piece."[/quote']

Canadian firearm restrictions are much stronger than American ones, but they obviously don't work.

What people need to look at is why guns are so dangerous. Instead of outlawing guns' date=' make bullets, shells, etc. cost like $5000 each. Then, nobody would even think about shooting someone because they couldn't afford it. When combined with the current recession in the American economy, people would think twice before shooting someone.

[/quote']

Everyone who says anything like this is instantly made of fail. It's a little something called the black market.

Oh, don't be so naive...

The only people who really access the black market are drug lords... and mafia/gang members... and criminals in general...

heh....

So... the only people who really access the black market are also the only people who would bother with shootings?

Butting in: I think should have the right to carry guns. Its for safety all people. Think if it as a last resorte. Or carry one around thats not loaded. You could pull it out when you are in danger and people might think its loaded and back away' date=' run or something. A law should pass for this and thats final. Well its not final but it should be.

[/quote']

But wouldn't that just alert people to the fact that your gun isn't loaded so that they can carry a knife around which works regardless of whether or not it has bullets in it?

Yeah but how would they know if its loaded or not? They wouldn't unless you ran into them more then once. In that case, have the gun loaded because they would think its not loaded and you would fire and they be dead.

Butting in: I think should have the right to carry guns. Its for safety all people. Think if it as a last resorte. Or carry one around thats not loaded. You could pull it out when you are in danger and people might think its loaded and back away' date=' run or something. A law should pass for this and thats final. Well its not final but it should be.

[/quote']

But wouldn't that just alert people to the fact that your gun isn't loaded so that they can carry a knife around which works regardless of whether or not it has bullets in it?

Yeah but how would they know if its loaded or not? They wouldn't unless you ran into them more then once. In that case, have the gun loaded because they would think its not loaded and you would fire and they be dead.

The most obvious flaw with your logic is that the second the armed robber sees your reaching for anywhere that a gun could be held, they're going to shoot you.

NO

LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS:

GUY TAKES OUT GUN : DON'T MOVE OR I SHOOT.

YOU TAKE OUT GUN A POINT AT HIM: DON'T MOVE

THE GUY SHOOTS YOU' date=' AND YOU SHOOT HIM. BOTH DEAD!!!!!!!!

[/quote']

The odds of your reflexes being identical are next to none; one or the other would have killed the other before they could pull their trigger.

Next to none is higher then none

Your second statement defeats your own argument.

what statement

The necessity to use all-caps indicates overcompensation in a flawed argument.

Or the fact that caps lock is on

I believe americans have the choice to own guns for the rason of pretecting themselves and their family. Its not the victims fault the murderer has a gun. The americans havent learned though, even without guns, if guns are taken out of the sum, knives still exist, as do axes, and bricks. If a person wants something so bad, they are stricken with Envy. This builds on the desire of greed, which drives people into doing rediculous things. So not only is it the fault of the attacker, but the fault of the victim for advertising wealth (which fits into greed). Okay, yes, there are cases where many people die from unnessacary causes, like discruntled kids who hate the world, but most, its acting from the seven deadly sins. Which is a crime in the eyes of the lord. Its alot to think of, but im good at this debating. And the M version too!!! ROFLMAO!!!

You can't outlaw guns, face it. If guns are outlawed there will be no simple ways of killing someone. You may say, "well, isn't this a good thing?" The truth is, its not. I say try to look at the big picture;what will result if guns are taken away. Take a more philosophical approach to the matter. If someone is starving, and decides to rob a place or jack someone for it, they will have to use a melee weapon, which is much more difficult and takes more balls and more cruelty than to just shoot someone. if this is the moral attitude people take then what will stop its influence from spilling over into other places?

@Kai: learn to freaking spell and use punctuation. Then we'll talk.

@Luna: I lol'd pretty hard at the incorrect use of "cumming"

@King: You fail.

You fail lulz

It's true. I blame communists mainly. And terrorists. And skater punks who become shoplifters.

Try and remember VA Tech. The largest massacre in American history. The cause: Guns (and hereditary craziness). I mean, already, you have to have a license. Yet, people still manage to get their grubby, dirty, smelly hands on them. I mean, already, so many people are put down for gun possession. Other than hunters, police, and important people, the only other gun wielders are criminals.

Sorry Random, I meant The King, not you.

But you see how easy it is for even highschooler's to get their hands on pot?

How much easier would it be for a college student to get his hands on illegal firearms? (like, pistols, I'm not talking illegal as in assault rifles)

Sorry Random' date=' I meant The King, not you.

How much easier would it be for a college student to get his hands on illegal firearms? (like, pistols, I'm not talking illegal as in assault rifles)

[/quote']

Oh, srrys!!!

Guns are also another way to get drugs. That = Drunken craziness = Killing = Massacre

Yeah, you get it. Guns rarely lead to anything good. Guns made wars!!!

False. Wars made guns.

True......

Guns are the reason for a horrible economy!!! Horrible economy comes from War, Violence, etc. Guns have killed many great leaders: Martin Luther King Jr., Abraham Lincolm, and more.

Sorry Random' date=' I meant The King, not you.

[/quote']

Yeah but still there should be a law so get over it jabroni.

Archived