Should americans keep the right to carry guns?

Oscuro

to ragnarok: that's probably what we do half the time behind peoples backs any ways... we are so screwed up... like this song i know called "Blood"... very screwed up...

To OMGAKITTY: exactly, we will burn in the ashes of our own creation. WE STARTED THIS FIRE! we can burn in it!

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to ragnarok: that's probably what we do half the time behind peoples backs any ways... we are so screwed up... like this song i know called "Blood"... very screwed up...

To OMGAKITTY: exactly' date=' we will burn in the ashes of our own creation. WE STARTED THIS FIRE! we can burn in it!

[/quote']

you have the link to the song?

Anyways, all I'm saying is that eventually it's going to reach ALL the time behind people's backs unless we're knocked to our senses, which I see no way for that to happen

I know! :D

We should kill stupid people with a magic notebook and clean this dirty world >=] *evil laughs*

~

If they make them illegal' date=' [b']criminals[/b] would buy them anyways >>

we'd ALL become criminals if made illegal. No one is going to actually obey such a law (we'd all say it's unjust and therefore can be ignored)

to reply simple to you all...

GET IT THOUGH YOUR HEADS EVERYONE THAT ARGUES FOR SOME ReASON!

WE all want to kill each other,

we all want to die,

we all want to make some one make us die

we all love carnage.

the villans in books and comics, they've got the right idea, embrase the hate! (don't really, it was just an example...)

ragnarok, here's the song, i'[ve got at least three more to back it up...

WE all want to kill each other' date='

we all want to die,

we all love carnage.

the villans in books and comics, they've got the right idea, embrase the hate! (don't really, it was just an example...)

[/quote']

You have a dark view of the world.

Yes, violence, hatred, and death are part of our lives, but not everybody wants it. An argument that can be settled with Thoughts rather than Fists accomplishes a hell of a lot more. And people want success more than anything else, as it allows for both of the basic survival instincts: Self-survival and Species-survival.

we all want to die,

we all love carnage.

[/quote']

Yes, violence, hatred, and death are part of our lives, but not everybody wants it. An argument that can be settled with Thoughts rather than Fists accomplishes a hell of a lot more. And people want success more than anything else, as it allows for both of the basic survival instincts: Self-survival and Species-survival.

That's not always true, there are more than enough cases where people never take you seriously until you use extreme measures (like killing).

As for success, this isn't like on TV where everyone understands there are some lines you can't cross. Haven't you ever heard of the saying "some people will do ANYTHING to survive/succeed?"

we all want to die,

we all love carnage.

[/quote']

That's not always true, there are more than enough cases where people never take you seriously until you use extreme measures (like killing).

As for success, this isn't like on TV where everyone understands there are some lines you can't cross. Haven't you ever heard of the saying "some people will do ANYTHING to survive/succeed?"

That isn't what I was saying. A majority wouldn't kill if they could help it.

It's called civilization.

-_-

Anyway' date=' you have me wrong. I am the most sarcastic, cynical, pessimistic, angry teenager you will meet outside of an insane assylum or prison. I just understand how instincts and emotions work.

It's what makes me a people person.

[/quote']

yeah but not EVERYONE are like that. And your understanding (which I'm not saying is BS) is still just from your past experience. It's still just a POV, just like all of our sayings are.

Some people the world has a beautiful place, others say it's a hell hole. Doesn't make them both right or wrong

-_-

Anyway' date=' you have me wrong. I am the most sarcastic, cynical, pessimistic, angry teenager you will meet outside of an insane assylum or prison. I just understand how instincts and emotions work.

It's what makes me a people person.

[/quote']

yeah but not EVERYONE are like that. And your understanding (which I'm not saying is BS) is still just from your past experience. It's still just a POV, just like all of our sayings are.

Some people the world has a beautiful place, others say it's a hell hole. Doesn't make them both right or wrong

Points of view do influence what we say, but there is still a constant.

Hypothetically...

If you were given the choice to kill someone, knowing you wouldn't get caught, would you do it? (Be truthfull now)

Archived