Honestly, I was hoping this card would be releaed in Crimson Crisis

Yea, This was before all those promo cards were announced.

(I dont recall a topic about this card/This card is fun/I want to make a deck with this card in Wc09)

DarkSimorghVJMP-JP-UR.jpg
This card's Attribute is also treated as WIND. You can Special Summon this card from your hand by removing from play 1 DARK monster and 1 WIND monster in your Graveyard. You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard by removing from play 1 DARK monster and 1 WIND monster in your hand. While you control this face-up card' date=' your opponent cannot Set (or flip face-down) any cards.[/quote']

DarkSimorghVJMP-JP-UR.jpg

The irony of this card' date=' Is that in a weird freakish maner, You can use it with Uria.

End of Anubis is [i']also[/i] a DARK-Attribute. So ha!

Discuss

The one problem with this card is that their aren't many Wind monster that work well in many decks.

Still it is a good card' date=' and you can have a nice bit of fun with it.

[/quote']

Familiar possesed Wynn and Storming Wynn can act just like vanillas.

So can Slate Warrior. Slate is better then both of them and I'm not running him because he isn't good, or even decent.

Ah, another card that is about as strong as Chaos Sorcerer.

• Summon Priest into Soldier of Mist Valley for a LV8 Tuner and you can summon this card instantly.
  • Arm Knight into a Dark Simorgh and wait for the Arm Knight to hit the grave, and you can summon Dark Simorgh from your hand too.

Archived