[2DISC] Royal Firstorm Guards & Skreech [2DISC]

The Firestorm Guard is good in massive damage Pyro-Decks that make you run out of monsters fast (Example: Volcanic).... the other guy missed the Type (big time).. in which way does it help being a Reptile-Type at that time when all the reptiles are "Aliens" & "Venoms"(these last didn't even get enough support).. and just when they where starting to create some secret rare cards for the Fish-Type...

I don't have anything against them but I wouldn't have made them Secret-Rare, that's kinda.. too much ^-^"

Second card would be REALLY good if it was dark' date=' but once again Konami goes, "Let's make useless secret rares! YAY!"

[/quote']

Give other Attributes a chance.

I know it shouldn't have been secret rare, but it's no way useless, Treeborn Frog prefers to be in the graveyard, and this fuels Fire and Ice Dragon.

It's nice to see something that's not DARK support.

It gives water more support, now WATER needs more cards that benefit in the graveyard.

Here's a story with royal firestorm guards:

I went to my local card shop, to buy a pack of GLAS. I was hoping to get an Alien Telepath since i have an alien deck. When i opened the pack, however, what i got was the royal firestorm guards. It was my first secret rare.

Ever since then, i've cherished that card and i'm glad i got it.

Screech on the other hand is a waste of secret rare space.

Second card would be REALLY good if it was dark' date=' but once again Konami goes, "Let's make useless secret rares! YAY!"

[/quote']

How could I have forgotten that DARK is the only type? My mistake.

DaD engine.

ITT: Jurrasic can't read.

this ^ ... I agree with Chevalier.. why give more support to already good Attributes when there are some weaker ones that need support desperately to balanse the game and its variety...

Attribute is right as it is...

[/quote']

How could I have forgotten that DARK is the only type? My mistake.

DaD engine.

ITT: Jurrasic can't read.

this ^ ... I agree with Chevalier.. why give more support to already good Attributes when there are some weaker ones that need support desperately to balanse the game and its variety...

Attribute is right as it is...

For god sakes, you've taken it wrongly I meant it would be GREAT for DaDs if it was dark.

Archived