Official Bleach Discussion Thread

Maxdmilleo

The Japanese name is Shinigami.

As for Ichigo's strength, let's see:

Yammy/Stark/Barragan: We don't know what they could do completely, so it's debatable.

Halibel: She was closest the Ulquiorra in rank, but I don't think she can beat Ichigo.

Yamamoto: Unknown, since he's the Head Captain and we haven't seen his Bankai.

Soifon: Maybe he could beat her.

Gin: Unknown:

Unohana: Unknown

Aizen: If Aizen gets Hollow powers, I don't think Ichigo can beat him with his current power

Byakuya: Ichigo beat him before, and it would only be more easier for him now

Komamura: He could probably beat him.

Kyoraku: Not so sure.

Tosen: Maybe.

Toshiro: Maybe.

Kenpachi: He could beat him very easily at this point.

Mayuri: Maybe.

Ukitake: Not so sure.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want to see more BANKAIz. Also Ichigo could and would not have beaten Ulquiorra without turning into a Hollow, so clearly the same would be said for the top 3 Espada. With that being said that would rank Yamamato, Kyoraku, and Ukitake as the top 3, which actually is very reasonable since the latter trained under the first specifically.

I just want to see more BANKAIz. Also Ichigo could and would not have beaten Ulquiorra without turning into a Hollow, so clearly the same would be said for the top 3 Espada. With that being said that would rank Yamamato, Kyoraku, and Ukitake as the top 3, which actually is very reasonable since the latter trained under the first specifically.

Archived