Official Bleach Discussion Thread

Maxdmilleo

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't really like the last chapter. Ukitake's power was kind of obvious. And Superchunky and Wonderweiss were cool, but they were just shown for a little. This chapter makes more questions than it answers :S

Also I am pretty sure that Stark is not fightig at his full strenght right now. True that he is fighting 2 of the strongest captains, but he is Primiera Espada o.O he must be way tougher.

And Ukitake's reaction when Shunsui wanted to release his Bankai was awsome. It must be really OPed if it's too powerfull to show it to the strongest Espada.

Anyways I predict that the next chapter is gonna be on Transformers 2 level of epicness.

[spoiler=EPIC SPOILER OMGZ IT MUST BE TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!] The progress seems epic this time

COLOR PAGE IS ISHIDA

Wonderweiss with the huge thing that was with Aizen before)

Wonderweiss attacks Ukitake. Don! "Impossible..." (WW's hand tore through Uki's back)

Shunsui, after seeing, slashes at WW, but at that time, Stark shoots him in the back.

The two of them (Uki and Shunsui) falls to the ground, and Stark looks on.

"Sorry. Seems like Aizen-sama wants to hurry this up, sending out Wonderweiss. Nothing personal..."

Wonderweiss cries a very powerful battle cry. (OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!)

From inside the ice mountain, Harribel is seen with a mean/scary look on her face.

And the form of Barragan is seen standing amongst the smoke. Soifon looks shocked (Cez: I think)

Kira calls to Koma, "Leave this to me, please go, Taichou"

In the next second, the fire prison disappeared in the blink of eye, and the 3 people are there.

Kira: "Is it over...?"

Aizen steps forward

"Wait! Long time no see, Aizen!"

With that, the vizards have arrived.

End

It's too early, but it is confirmed and I've never seen a fake bleach spoiler.

And about Supechunky. Remeber this?

07.jpg

The eye in the garganta looks like his ... And he is surrounded by Menos. Maybe he is some kind of Hollowe King.

Archived