[DISC]Cloudian Nimbusman[DISC]

Whilst dueling against myself;

Cloudian Vs. Old crummy frogs

My nimbusman go to 150,000 ATK, that is not typo! I thought 29,500 was heaps, if I attacked directly I could of won 18.75 times.

The promblem:

No Athena active

No acid cloud active

5 monsters active

5 spells active

no cirrostratus active

all high levels used

gravity bind.

sibstitoad defence,

I managed to deck myself out. WHEN I HAD A MONSTER ON 150,000! AGGGHH!

I wasn't thinking/caring about all slots used then I drew gravity in my frog and destroyed the game.

*Puts up hand*

DAD' date=' JD, Snipe Hunter, Exiled Force, D.D. Warrior Lady, Raiza, Zaborg, Kuraz, Caius and about half the other monsters, spells and traps in this game say hi.

[/quote']

*puts up hand*

DaD aint gonna be used as much, no one really runs snipe anymore, zaborg (wtf?)

The only way for this thing to gain that much attack is if your opponent is a rock.

Their are countless ways to remove this guy, so by the time he can do any real damage he'll be dead.

DaD aint gonna be used as much' date=' no one really runs snipe anymore, zaborg (wtf?)

[/quote']

DAD will not be the main deck in the new format, but he will see a lot of play. Snipe still sees a lot of play.

ever heard of cloudian squall?

ooor cloudians second effect?

Yes I have. If you are your opponent has enough monster to give this thing a large sum of attack then the game should have ended already and this wouldn't have been needed.

Cloudians all have different second effects, so which ones. In any case the speed at which you can gain Fog Counters is so slow, that by the time you have enough, the game will have ended in your loss.

well i card that i have will stop "Nimbusman" its called "By Order of the Emperor". cuz no sooner u summon "Nimbusman" ill use "By Order of the Emperor"s effect to negate "Nimbusman"s effect. XD

That doesn't negate it fully, meaning that it doesn't recieve its original fog counters but it still gains them later on.

*puts up hand* STALL!

Nimbusman is beatstick and actually wins a Sh!t load of games.

Nimbusman wins games? When? How? Where?

I'm guessing your opponent was, like mentioned previously, a rock, lacking the ability to place cards on the field.

well i card that i have will stop "Nimbusman" its called "By Order of the Emperor". cuz no sooner u summon "Nimbusman" ill use "By Order of the Emperor"s effect to negate "Nimbusman"s effect. XD

That doesn't negate it fully' date=' meaning that it doesn't recieve its original fog counters but it still gains them later on.

[/quote']

when it negates the effect the card doesnt say that it negates only that turn it negates the effect while the card is on the field since it doesnt say "until the End Phase"

That doesn't negate it fully' date=' meaning that it doesn't recieve its original fog counters but it still gains them later on.

[/quote']

when it negates the effect the card doesnt say that it negates only that turn it negates the effect while the card is on the field since it doesnt say "until the End Phase"

By Order of the Emperor says that it Negates a monster effect that activates "When it is Normal Summoned". So it doesn't get the Fog Counters because that effect activates immediately when it is summoned. But it's other effect isn't negated because that effect isn't a Trigger Effect. By Order of the Emperor only negates Trigger Effects.

*puts up hand* STALL!

Nimbusman is beatstick and actually wins a Sh!t load of games.

Nimbusman wins games? When? How? Where?

I'm guessing your opponent was' date=' like mentioned previously, a rock, lacking the ability to place cards on the field.

[/quote']

This's confirmed by the fact that he stated that he was dueling himself.

He was playing against himself. what a queer

thanks.

I made new moderations to it and had to wait 2 weeks to play it' date=' so I went against myself, I'm not the only one who does it.[hr']

Andrew 2.0' date=' I suppose, is meant to mean you are a second version of E-Hero Andrew. Heh. That isn't surprising.

[/quote']

You know me you tcg player. -.-

Archived