Half-Breeds Vs. Death Whisper 2 (Finished|Lock Please)

Big Bad Pennar

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Xeius Grabs Tarr and puts her on his back, then Backs out of the Vault and nearly steps on Kaze while Holding off the Ravens

Kyko looks back to see his Brother Xeius/Ryko Backing out of the Vault and the Rest of the Hellbirds went After Xeius at which Kyko says "Crap, we need to Help Ryko....errr..... Xeius" As She and Andrial Jumped Off Ryu and They Both turned into Centaur form and Charged after the Hellbirds and Ravens

The Mysterious Man just Lifts a Finger and the Axe flew off Ryu's Hand, At Which Xeius Turns Back and Asks "Who Are You!?" At which The Mysterious Man Took of his Hood, He Looked Almost Exactly Like Xeius, Except His Hair Was Black And had Said "I Am Ryko.... The King of the Death Whisper World, It Has Seemed that Yata-Darsagu Had gone Corrupt again" At which Xeius's Jaw just Dropped and Said "I'm Ryko, Of the Half breeds World, but I Changed my Name to Xeius Before the Half Breeds Universe Merged" But it had seemed that Xeius had no Knowledge of the Incident, but had saw some Glyphs

Archived