Half-Breeds Vs. Death Whisper 2 (Finished|Lock Please)

Big Bad Pennar

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Xeius Seems Drawn by the Tornado and Follows it, then all of a Sudden, Yata-Darsagu appeared Behind Ryko and Tapped him on the Shoulder, At Which Ryko turns around and Says "What!?" At Which She Replies "Do you like this New Place? Ryko?" At which Ryko was Ticked off, then He saw something Strange, He Knew it wasn't really Yata-Darsagu, in fact she looked far too Seductive, Ryko Quickly Said "Close Your Eyes! It's Ryzira!"

Ryko Covers Ryu's Eyes along with his Own as a Horrifically Seductive Succubus Took off her Disguise, Andrial and Kyko also Grabbed the Lizard-like Creature and Covered his eyes and he saw that it was Kouta, Then Ryko, Ryu, Andrial and Kyko Grabbed Kouta and got out of the Building and they were gone before Ryzira Started Chasing them

Ryko then replies "6 years, unless you are near Ryzira when she discharges Black Powder, That Being Black Whisper, Black Whisper turns Years into Hours, But i can Change the Strain of your Death Whisper" Which Then Kyko Looked at Ryu and Fired some kind of Black Beam at Ryu, it did not Hurt, but it made Ryu felt a little Funny, His Strain had been Changed, but the Strain was Unknown, Then Ryzira Bursted from the wall, Flinging the 2 Axes at Ryu, but Ryko, using his Psychokinesis Made the Halberd orbit Ryu and Threw the halberd at Ryzira again

Ryu: "Ok, I guess this can work for now, once this battle is over is there anyway to change my strain back, or possibly eliminate it?"

After asking, Ryu kicked Ryzira up in the air and flung her into the air with his axe, then used a footstoll jump to send her crashing back down

OoC: Also, ryu is somehow still in his darkness form

Archived