Half-Breeds Vs. Death Whisper 2 (Finished|Lock Please)

Big Bad Pennar

OoC: there is a reason why I changed Half-Breeds Ryko's name to Xeius

Xeius turns into his half-breed form and said to Tarr "I'm the one you met earlier, and somehow, the half-breeds universe merged with the Death Whisper universe" at which Ryko said "no wonder why this place felt familiar, but different at the same time"

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Xeius then told Ryu "When the Universes Merged, they Literally merged, but most of it's people did not, The Ryko from the Death Whisper Universe is a True Transcended Whispering Beast, able to walk to any plane of existence, even the Demonic plane" Which Ryko continued "As it turned out, Me and Yata-Darsagu, another Sister of mine got split up by the Demons of Death Whisper, Sending her to this Realm, As it turns out, some massive event merged the 2 Universes together, and now Ryzira had turned Yata-Darsagu into a guy and is using her smexiness to Hypnotize her, Ryzira puts men under her control just by getting them to look at her, and she has a repitoire of powers to make the girls into slaves as well"

Ryu saw 3 Half-Spiders surrond Kouta, he quicky slashed them, and then Kouta and Ryu both sprang into action, slashing all ovr the place, Ryu kicked 1 Half-Spider into Kouta's axe, then Ryu attempted to slash another, but the spider stopped the axe, he looked different, as his mark was bigger and orange instead of red

Ryu: "It's you!"

The figure laughed and threw Ryu across the room

Then all of a sudden, a massive Dark Blast Struck the Half-Spider with the Orange markings, but it wasn't Ryko or Xeius, but Ryko knew who it was, he Redied his Claymore as another Figure approached Ryu, it was a man, but his prescence was all to familiar..... Which Ryko Shouted "Yata-Darsagu! You filthy Traitor!" Which Ryko Charged a Dark Blast

The half-spider with orange markings got up and laughed

Ryu: "It'll take a lot more to beat him, he's my evil twin brother Kyle, and he's also te general of the half-spiders."

Ryu threw his axe at Haru, at which it then stabbe dinto Yata-Daragsu's back, Ryu backflipped and caught his axe, he stayed on gaurd reading for a pyshic blast or flaming bird or something

Archived