Blue Eyes Shade Dragon

Hexanort

129512.jpg

[spoiler=lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by tributing 1 "Blue Eyes White Dragon" you control. This card is not affected by effect's of Effect Monsters with 2000 or less ATK. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field with 2000 or less ATK.

Pic Credit to PearlPhoenix in DA

please rate.....

OCG fix:

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by tributing 1 "Blue Eyes White Dragon" you control. This card is not affected by effect's of Effect Monsters with 2000 or less ATK. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field with 2000 or less ATK."

Cool card, nice picture. I love it. ^_^ Perfectly balanced in my eyes.

OCG fix:

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by tributing 1 "Blue Eyes White Dragon" you control. This card is unaffected by effect's of Effect Monsters with 2000 or less ATK. Once per turn' date=' you can discard 1 card from your hand to destroy 1 monster on your opponent's [s']side of the[/s] field with 2000 or less ATK."

Cool card, nice picture. I love it. ^_^ Perfectly balanced in my eyes.

fixed ^-^

Archived