DIMDs 5 round all card contest. ROUND 3!< post your cards

dorgeismydog

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, I'm confident I can make it to next round:

100747s.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]You can Special Summon this card if 2 or more monsters on your side of the field are destroyed by battle in the same turn. This card cannot attack as long as a different monster is face-up on your side of the field. . As long as this card is face-up on the field, you can change any monster on your field that is selected as an attack target into face-down defense position. When this card is destroyed, add 1 "Backup Soldier" from your deck to your hand.

It would have to be ok with the other judges, we will discuss. And yes, its an any-card-goes contest, you can let an old card ride by REPOSTING it, or you can post a new one if you wish. You will not be required to make a new one untill final round.

AND TO JUDGES: Im sure if you think about it you will know which card im talking about. Keep im mind this is an ANY CARD contest, so type of card doesnt matter. No discrimination is to be placed because of a certain feeling you have or dont, about a single type of card. You can all have your own Judging system, but base it on the quality of the card, no matter what type.

heres goes nothing:

[spoiler=card] bhlzrd.png

[spoiler=card effect] This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard from play. Once per turn, you can select 1 of the following effects:

-Discard all cards from your hand to increase your Life Points equal to the amount of cards discarded x300.

-Once per turn, you can pay 3000 Life Points to destroy all cards on the field. You cannot conduct a Battle Phase the turn you use this effect.

[spoiler=image credit] http://www.geocities.com/ominaga2/shiryu_anime.jpg

I got a cared

43681g.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card is treated as a Pyro-Type. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 2 FIRE monsters you control and discard 1 card from your hand. When this card is Summoned, destroy 1 card your opponent controls. Once per turn, you can send 1 FIRE monster in your Deck to the Graveyard. Place 1 Infernal Counter on this card for each FIRE monster in your Graveyard (max. 7). If your opponent activates a Spell Card, you can remove 2 Infernal Counters from this card to negate the effect. After the 2nd Standby Phase this card is Summoned, increase your Life Points by 300 for each Infernal Counter on this card.

I actually did not expect to make it to the third round. Guess I'll post a new card for this one.

171556h.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]During your Main Phase, you can discard this monster from your hand and pay 500 Life Points to add 2 Spell or Trap cards from your Graveyard to your Deck, then shuffle your Deck. While this monster is face-up on the field, whenever a Machine-Type monster would be sent to the Graveyard, you can pay 800 Life Points to add it to your hand instead. When this monster is destroyed by battle, you can add 1 Level 4 or lower Machine-Type monster from your Graveyard to your hand (except this card).

Here's my round 3 entry!

3005r2x.png

[spoiler=Effect]"Elemental Hero Flame Wingman" + "Elemental Hero Bladedge"

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. When this card attacks a Defense Position monster, that monster's DEF is reduced to 0 until the end of the Battle Phase. When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster.

Here is my entry...

[align=center]

2ptpb2s.png

Effect - This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by paying 1200 Life Points when "Dimensional Vortex" is on the field. This card cannot be destroyed by battle except by a monster with an equal Level to this card.(Damage calculation is applied normally). Place 1 Spell Counter on this card for each Dimensional-Type monster Summoned to the field (max. 5). Apply the following effects for the number of Spell Counters removed.

1- Draw 1 card.

2- Add 1 Spell card from your Deck to your hand.

3- Destroy 1 face-up monster on the field.

4- Double this cards ATK for this turn only.

5- Destroy all your opponents face-up cards and inflict 300 points of damage for each card destroyed.[/align]

here's my card for R3

129512.jpg

[spoiler=lore] This card is cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card is only can be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 monster you control. If this card is Summoned,place number of Rage Counter on this card equal than number of card(s) on your hand. Increase this card's ATK by 100 for each Rage Counter on this card. Once per turn, at your opponent's End Phase, you can remove 1 Rage Counter on this card to swicth Battle Position of all monster on your opponent's field.

[align=center]

Well I made it ...

Here goes for my round 3 card:

16ii4x1.jpg

Card Lore:

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it treated as a Spirit Monster with the following effect:

-This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. If this card is the only card you control this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly.

Image Credit:

DeviantART.com

Cropped, resized and slightly edited by me!

[/align]

Probably end of tomorrow at the latest. I always have to give atleast 1 day to circumstance incase something happens. So far this is the fastest round, which is good, after only 1 whole day we have all entries except for 2, not bad. If they dont post by the end of 2day, ill PM them both and theyll have untill 2morrow night

Opps XD I had got grounded, heres my card I guess

10nwz5y.jpg

Card Lore

This card is also treated as a Fairy-Type. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, this card can only be Special Summoned by another card's effect. When this card is Special Summoned, select 1 monster card in your opponent's control and decrease the selected monster's ATK by 100. When this effect is activated, increase your DEF by 100, and draw 2 cards from your Deck to your hand. When this card is destroyed by battle, remove this card from play and Special Summon 1 "Angel" monster card with a Level of 6 or lower. When the selected monster is Special Summoned, the opponent can Pierce Attack your Life Points with 1 of their monsters.

Archived