DIMDs 5 round all card contest. ROUND 3!< post your cards

dorgeismydog

A Ritual monster that supports a custom theme, involving three other cards that we haven't seen. The last effect was far less than mediocre, as well.

If you want to win a contest where you have to post a single card, try not putting up one card from a theme that not everyone has seen.

I don't look at Card Sets unless I really have a reason to, and I'm not going to go out of my way to look at the rest of a set when I'm judging a card that bases its effect off of things that I've never seen before.

An impressive single card isn't one that follows a fake theme. That's it.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cant completly say how you failed, seing as there were 4 voters. With our voting we basically reviewed all cards, picked what we believed were the worst 10, and whicever cards seemed more commonly low on the lost were out, besides hunter who never posted

on the *list not lost lol

108823.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Special Summoned. Once per turn, you can Tribute 2 FIRE monsters you control with "Volcanic" in their name to inflict damage to your opponent equal to the combined level of the Tributed monsters x500. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.

Image Credit: http://th06.deviantart.com/fs19/300W/f/2007/227/c/8/Wyrm_of_Fire_by_Ruth_Tay.jpg

Sorry, been busy with school and work.

I'll unblock my PM now

yes, im getting angry too. Seems we have another rediculous judge problem. Mainly, one of the judges that did fine round 1, is trying to crap out like domi. True Destiny now wants out, im trying to convince him to atleast do round 2 so that we have a LITTLE less stress, and ill hire another for round 3. I think it would be too demanding to bring somone new end right at the end of the round and say "Hello, thanks for deciding to judge for us, now get to it emmediatly, you have an hour" or w/e. if i absolutly have to i will, but if i ever do this again, I am seeking out some good judges that I will know we can trust long period. Now, Skyson and outlaw, are excellent, and I repd them for there works, I just wish the others wouldve been as good.

Thats what we are doing right now, we talked and decided so we are, results soon

Sorry for my being a bit slow, currently trying to remove a virus aswell as do this. ANd secondly, I appologize for all the waiting many of you have had to do, due to problems, especially with judges. One repremand I can offer, is that I will double the rep given for each prize, and everyone who entered and made it to atleast round 2 will recieve 1 rep for staying with us. This means, at the end, your rep will be a bit slow, due to how many points us 3 judges must give out, it may take a few days, but you all will get yours.

I can say we will be having no more judging problems, as the 3 of us will stayu adn finish the last rounds exclusively. And now, congratulations to all who made it, and thaks for your sportsmanship if were unfortunate enough to lose you.

ROUND 2

1. Batteryman AAA -- OUT

2. Catman XXV -- IN

3. X-31 Fighter -- IN

4. 1337noob -- IN(best rated in total of judges)

5. DeMeNTeD -- OUT

6. EocDragon -- IN

7. lightdiversion -- IN

8. DarkAnarchist -- IN

9. tommers2008 -- IN

10. Blud Monkey -- OUT

11. BloodLust -- IN

12. Circus -- OUT

13. Khaos Neos -- IN

14. Marly -- OUT

15. noahyel -- IN

the only requirement for FINAL round is a new card, round 3 and 4 can us eold ones if you wish.

Round 1 eliminated 6, and Round 2 elim 5, Round 3 will eliminate 3 more, leaving 7, then round 4 will eliminate 2, leaving 5. The final 5 will post for there chance at top 3 for prizes.

Archived