DIMDs 5 round all card contest. ROUND 3!< post your cards

dorgeismydog

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, i already said i plan on replacing him. But i laughed when i saw your post, because how your yelling looks just like your pic of joey and it sounds just like him... lol

HES ONLINE RIGHT NOW! I PMed him, either he gives me the results while hes on, or hes off now and we go with 4 judges

ok, heres how it goes, that judge is out, he went offline and didnt send me his results.

RESULTS OF ROUND 1! :

1. Batteryman AAA - IN

2. Catman XXV - IN

3. Windfang - OUT

4. X-31 Fighter - IN

5. 1337noob - IN

6. Shamack - OUT

7. Hunter - OUT

8. DeMeNTeD - IN

9. EocDragon - IN

10. lightdiversion - IN

11. DarkAnarchist - IN

12. tommers2008 - IN

13. Blud Monkey - IN

14. BloodLust - IN

15. God-Card-Master - OUT

16. Circus - IN

17. Khaos Neos - IN

18. Marly - IN

19. jadengt - OUT

20. Dragon_22 - OUT

21. noahyel -IN

ROUND 2 CARDS:

You are not required to post a new card, but you may if you like. ALL OF YOU must post the card you will be using for round 2, even if its the same card, just RE-post it.

Here's my entry:

100747.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be destroyed by battle by a WATER monster. You can discard 1 monster from your hand to destroy 1 monster on the field of the same type as the discarded monster. You can only use this effect once per turn. If you do use this effect, change the position of this monster at the End Phase. If there are 1 or more "Gladiator Beast" monsters on your side of the field, you can use this card's effect twice per turn.

Finally.

[spoiler=The Apathetic Being]

162875b.jpg

IMG Credit: Father Wolf @ YCM

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 3 cards in both player's Graveyards. When this card is Special Summoned this way, add 1 "Secret Village of the Spellcasters" from your Deck to your hand. As long as this card is face-up on your side of the field, neither player can add cards from their Deck to their hand except by drawing them. When this card is sent to the Graveyard by the effect of an opponent's Spell or Trap Card, you can Special Summon 2 Level 4 or lower Spellcaster-Type monsters from your hand or Deck. They cannot declare an attack this turn.

I hope you like extraordinarily long effects. xD

[align=center]Here's my first Custom-Made Dark Sycnhro;

2vwgsnk.jpg

Card Lore;

1 non-Tuner monster - 1 Dark Tuner monster

In order to Special Summon this card, subtract the Level of a Dark Tuner monster from the Level of 1 other monster you control; the value must equal the Level of this card. This card is also treated as Dragon-Type. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points Special Summon 1 "Neo-Zombie Dragon Token" (Zombie-Type / Dark Tuner/DARK/Level 4/ATK 1000/DEF 1500).[/align]

no it doesnt have to be related, remember, this is an all cards go contest. And how soon you need your cards in will be decided by how fast ppl post them, if most of you are done and some are lagging, ill speed it up, so on and so forth. Congratulations to all who made it, adn I look forward to your next entries(if you chose to do a new card that is ;] )

yea dude, whats your siggy mean?

Hi, I read your signature. My friend and I want to meet Siggy. Siggy when the signal is expected to jump all 6-volt lighting and shooting leg

Yeah, I learned Something, When you use Google Translator to Translate English to Japanese then translate back (English to Japanese then Japanese to English) You get something different than what you typed EX:

English: Sand is the number one source of death in the united states of america

Japanese:砂の数はアメリカの米国での死の1つのソースです

Now

Translate Japanese to English and you get this:

Sand is the number of deaths in the United States of America is a single source

wow your all special. Im suprised half your cards even amde it to daylight' date=' less another round of DIMDs horrific contest.

[/quote']

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[align=center]

He's a dipshit!

If I see him spam one more time I don't know what I'll do *cough* NEG!

[/align]

Yeah' date=' I learned Something, When you use Google Translator to Translate English to Japanese then translate back (English to Japanese then Japanese to English) You get something different than what you typed EX:

Now

[/quote']

[align=center]

I know!

In a different Translator, I type in 'KFC Finger licking good' into some random language then translate it back it said 'KFC eat your finger'

[/align]

wow your all special. Im suprised half your cards even amde it to daylight' date=' less another round of DIMDs horrific contest.

[/quote']

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[align=center]

He's a dipshit!

If I see him spam one more time I don't know what I'll do *cough* NEG!

[/align]

Yeah' date=' I learned Something, When you use Google Translator to Translate English to Japanese then translate back (English to Japanese then Japanese to English) You get something different than what you typed EX:

Now

[/quote']

[align=center]

I know!

In a different Translator, I type in 'KFC Finger licking good' into some random language then translate it back it said 'KFC eat your finger'

[/align]

LOL, Come on down to KFC it's the only place where you eat your finger!!!

Heres my card :D

[spoiler=Soen The Lightning Marksman:]

136478.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore:]

This card is also treated as a Thunder-Type monster. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned. When this card is Special Summoned, draw 3 cards from your Deck and shuffle your Deck. When this effect is activated the opponent increases their Life Points by 1000 and increase this card's DEF by 500. When this card is destroyed by battle, remove this card from play.

[spoiler=Image Credit:]

DeviantART - By Murasaki_Hoshi

Archived