DIMDs 5 round all card contest. ROUND 3!< post your cards

dorgeismydog

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Er, we can still grade the existing cards. It would seem better to grade them as they're posted, since it removes (most) potential for comparison bias.

As fast as we're pushing for the participants to post their cards, if we're grading them as they're being posted, we can post the results practically the same day. Then, everything moves faster.

Well my plans are to know out 6 people in the first round' date=' leaving 15. Then knock out 3 in round 2 leaving 12, then knock out 4 in round 3 leaving 8, then knock out 3 in round 4 leaving 5 for the final round of judging.

[/quote']

Cool!

And how long do you think that will take?

Here is my card.

43681jah.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 Warrior-Type monsters you control. Increase this card's ATK by 100 for each Warrior-Type monster in your Graveyard. By sending 1 face-up Warrior-Type monster you control to Graveyard, you can negate the effect of a Spell or Trap Card and destroy it. When this card is destroyed, remove this card from play.

here's my card for R1

129512.jpg

[spoiler=lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by tributing 1 "Blue Eyes White Dragon" you control. This card is not affected by effect's of Effect Monsters with 2000 or less ATK. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field with 2000 or less ATK.

[spoiler=Gamma-Tech Project: ML9 - By Khaos Neos:]

136478ipx.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore:]

You can not Summon this card unless you are in control of 1 Machine-Type monster with lower ATK than this card. When this card is Summoned, Select a card from your hand with a Level of 5 or lower to put in the Graveyard. Once in the Graveyard the selected card loses 500 ATK and DEF and is sent to the opponent's field face down. When this card is destroyed, remove it from play and gain control of any card your opponent controls of with lower Level than this card.

no, theres a little less than 4 hours to post your cardsif you have not.

And heres what were going to do, each round, you have the OPTION to make a different card than the previous if you wish, or let your current card slide. Now, whoever makes it to the final round, MUST then make a final card.

Heres my entry. I hope you like it.

178778mn5.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing LIGHT monsters in your Graveyard whose total Level Stars equal 8 or more from play. Once per turn, you can send 1 Set Spell or Trap Card you control to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Miracle Token" (Spellcaster-type/LIGHT/Level 2/ATK 300/DEF 100) to your side of the field. When a "Miracle Token" you control is destroyed, the Spell or Trap Card used to Special Summon it is returned to its owners Deck. This card gains 200 ATK for each "Miracle Token" on the field. As long as this card is face-up on the field, when a "Miracle Token" is attacked, the monster that attacked it is destroyed during the End Phase.

Image cred goes to father wolf.

your not bugging me cuz ur asking questons' date=' ur bugging me cuz ur just dumb. JKJK lol no, im really joking. No, ur not bugging me, i like when people ask questions, its better to understand then to screw up something or not know whats going on.

[/quote']

OK Cool!

Thanks!

And heres what were going to do' date=' each round, you have the OPTION to make a different card than the previous if you wish, or let your current card slide. Now, whoever makes it to the final round, MUST then make a final card.

[/quote']

Another Question;

So wait if we make it to the final we make another card to try and win with!

sorry for the lateness. but i should still be within the time

my card

KatanaMaster.jpg

Effect:-

During battle between this attacking monster and a Defence Position monster whose DEF is lower then the ATK of this card, inflict the differance as Battle Damage to your opponent. Once per turn, if this card attacks a monster in Attack Position, this card can attack again.

Hope I'm not too late.

[spoiler=Card]

162875.jpg

(It's supposed to be dragoon.)

IMG by Father Wolf (I think)

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by sending the top 3 cards from your Deck to the Graveyard. This card's ATK is equal to the number of WATER monsters in your Graveyard x300. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower WATER monster from your Graveyard. If you activate this effect, during the End Phase of the turn this card was Special Summoned, destroy this card.

Archived