Stardust Ultimate Tri-Headed Dragon!

Bull3tM0nk3y

Image Credit: Noahyel

168497z.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]"Stardust Dragon" + "Stardust Dragon" + "Stardust Dragon" This card is also treated as "Stardust Dragon." This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When this card is Special Summoned, select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field and, roll a six-sided die, if the result is 6, 1, or 4, return that card to your opponent's deck, the deck is then shuffled. Once per turn, you can look through your opponent's deck and, select 1 WATER, EARTH, or WIND monster in your opponent's deck, the selected card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed as a result of Spell or Trap Cards. This effect can only be used once per turn.

Nice image right? This guy is genus!

Sorry, but the original was better, and that's got three heads. your OCG is all wrong, and the effect is crap anyway. If you wanted help with your OCG i'd reword it as this:

Stardust Dragon + Stardust Dragon

This card's name is also treated as "Stardut Dragon" as long as it is face-up on the field. If this card destroys an opponents Monster by battle inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to half the ATK of the destroyed monster.

Still after all that work i gotta give you my rating:

4.3/10 was gonna be 3.3, but i gave you an extra point for an awesome pic. :)

............i'm not really sure what to say, the image needs so serious work, it does look like you mirrored stardust, plus the effect has nothing to do with stardust either, also that would be harder to get out then blue eyes shining

needs work 4/10, for the idea being orginal

Sorry' date=' but the original was better, and that's got three heads. your OCG is all wrong, and the effect is crap anyway. If you wanted help with your OCG i'd reword it as this:

Stardust Dragon + Stardust Dragon

This card's name is also treated as "Stardut Dragon" as long as it is face-up on the field. If this card destroys an opponents Monster by battle inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to half the ATK of the destroyed monster.

Still after all that work i gotta give you my rating:

4.3/10 was gonna be 3.3, but i gave you an extra point for an awesome pic. :)

[/quote']

Check your own OCG before you crit someone else's. Also why does everyone make a "Ultimate Dragon" version of the common Dragon monsters.

lol he got banned.

is banning permanent' date=' or for a set period of time?

[/quote']

It can be perma or semi, depends on action committed.

I don't know why DIIIUltima got banned, but depending on what he did, he may only be banned for a while or he has a perma-ban.

Just hope you don't get an IP Ban, that's when you can't even look at the site for fun anymore.

Archived