Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: The Dark Uprising!! |Ended| |Lock!|

Chaotic Angel

"Yes but he has the power of a Milennium item, Lady agas. Now his power matches yours." Asher said. "Use these four cards. They might help you in this duel." he said as he gave Agas his four signature cards.

Brandon walked up to the Throne Room. The Millenium Eye shined in his palm. "Looks like I'm going to have to overthrow a wicked queen." he said with a smirk.

OOC: i'll PM you Asher's cards.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-- Ok

IC:

Agas took the cards, "thankyou Asher, after this you shall become king..." she said, she gave him a kiss then stood up and walking into the center of the room, "Lets get this over with Brandon, after this i'll die because of the curse anyway, but just so you know, i didn't want to be your enemy, its what i had to do....."

Agas: 8000

Brandon: 8000

"Draw, Hehe, look at this, we both have sonic, i summon Metal Sonic in Attack Mode!"

182482a.jpg

"Now They both have the same Attack, so i attack Sonic, and because of its effect we both lose 1000 life points"

Agas: 7000

Brandon: 7000

"Then i activate my face down card the healing hand"

Name: Healing Hand

----------------------

Type: Spell

Effect: Activate this card to gain 1000 Life Points. This card cannot be countered

"I then face another card face-down and end my turn."

Agas: 8000

MNy turn. I'll activate Spindash. now Sonic can attack directly. Go sonic use spindash!" sonic turned into a ball and slammed into agas with rapid speed. "I'll set one card face down and end my turn."

Agas: 6500

[spoiler= Spindash]

Spell

This card can only activate if you control "Sonic the Hedgehog". The selected monster can attack directly this turn.

OOC: i'll only go up to this turn though.

Agas took her turn and laughed. "i'll activate my face down card Polymerization and i'll fuse Metal Sonic with Chaos 182482.jpg to Fusion Summon Metal Madness 182482.jpg. Now Madness attack Sonic. even though you don't take battle damage, we both lose 2000 life points. i'll set one card face down and end my turn. Because of this I'll remove from play Metal Madness to Special Summon Metal Overlord 182482.jpg"

Brandon: 5000 Emerald counters: 4

Agas: 4500

Brandon took his turn. "I'll set one card face down and end my turn. Can't do much now."

Brandon: 5000 Emerald Counters: 5

Agas: 4500

Archived