Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: The Dark Uprising!! |Ended| |Lock!|

Chaotic Angel

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: nothing just Asher and Brandon dueling for their lives.

Brandon took his turn. "My turn. I'll summon Reaper Girl in attack position 182482.jpg then I'll equip her with Soul Scythe 182482.jpg (ATK: 2000) now attack Guard Archer. And my Soul Knights attack Asher directly. I'll end my turn." Asher then took his turn. "I'll set one monster in defense position and end my turn."

Asher: 4700

Brandon: 7200 (1 Soul Counter)

Nick's soul was dramatically fading, but it wasn't Ron who did it, it was the Shadow Riders. The Shadow Riders appeared one at a time. Then one of them stepped on Nick's body and revealed her hood. It was Ron's sister. Ron was shocked and said: "Meguri!? But how!??" But Meguri didn't reply, as she took Nick back to the Shadow Realm.

Brandon took his turn. "My turn. I'll remove one Soul Counter to summon Soul Knight- Snow Angel 182482.jpg now Reaper Girl attack his face down monster and my Soul Knights attack directly, now I'll activate Repaer Girld effect. you take 500 damage for each monster in my graveyard. Amd I count two monsters. You lost."

Brandon: 7200 (1 Soul Counter)

Asher: 0

As Nick's soul was fading, Miranda's soul was fading aswell. The same goes to Yuki and Constance, who was in their deep slumber. The only souls remained is Ron's soul, Agas' soul, Brandon's soul and Kim's soul. They have the power to bring back their souls.

Agas looked at Asher, she knew what was happening, she held her hand to Ashers chest and sent an impulse of Dark Energy into him, "that should help..." Agas then walked back to Brandon and said, "Just watch yourself, because i still have your sisters powers and soul, so i can destroy them in an instant.."

Meguri came up to Agas and said: "Think again, I have the most souls.. You won't destroy Ron easily though.. Leave him to me, as I'm his brother.." then Ron came up and said: "Meguri.. Enough of this Shadow Rider business! Just stop!" and then Ron's soul starts fading along with the others.

Kyohaku never did like Shadow Riders, as he thought of them as stood-up snobby idiots who take souls. "I wish I had some card that could at least get rid of the Stupid Riders.

Kyohaku never did like Shadow Riders, as he thought of them as stood-up snobby idiots who take souls. "I wish I had some card that could at least get rid of the Stupid

Meguri looks at Kyohaku and then made his soul fade at her watch. Ron then thought as he's now dead: "Wait.. If a person that isn't a Shadow Rider stares at her.. A vicitm's soul fades.." and then turns his body into a ghost.

OoC: People's souls started fading when Ron's sister arrives to this RP as a Shadow Rider.

Archived