>>Marvel Legends Gallery<< (184/???)

LiAM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol yup, BTW if you notice that EN018 and EN019 are missing, dont worry, Middletond has requested to make them cards and is in the process of doing so ;)

Confirmation: Middletond is creating EN018, i have made EN019 ;) (its storm)

EN018, I'm sure if Middletond wont mind me saying will be 'Marvel Hero Maverick'.

Hmmm, I signed up on this forum to make marvel cards and I see you already did my job and did 10 times better than me, heh. Awesome cards, love that you did the punisher, I am sort of a fan :) Also very nice artwork, I ususally go to comicvine, a lot of nice pics there.

Finally the rating... 10/10

Marvel' date=' should I make the "Project"? *WINK WINK*

[/quote']

Sure, make sure you follow the Coutner theme, trying not to copy effects, and make it STAN-EN029 code though, as you are making that, i will make the next Spell (EN030)

Hmmm' date=' I signed up on this forum to make marvel cards and I see you already did my job and did 10 times better than me, heh. Awesome cards, love that you did the punisher, I am sort of a fan :) Also very nice artwork, I ususally go to comicvine, a lot of nice pics there.

Finally the rating... 10/10

[/quote']

Thanks, I've spent along time (i think 3 days) making these ;)

Everybody enjoys Marvel.

May i make a couple cards?

sure, (this applies to anybody that wants to make a card)

send me your ideas via PM (make all their codes STAN-EN000)

make sure its a monster/ effect, following hte basics of the Marvel hero's shown, make common hero cards (ironmn, hulk, spiderman, captain america, cyclops, nightcrawler, psylocke etc.)

i will place them in the legendary section (which is openly available for other people to make cards for ;)

hmm, i'll go look and see if i agree...

...When does Ghost Rider gain those Marvel Counters anyway? When summoned?

Hmm... You might have a point with Marvellous Heroes... But it's a bit of a grey area.

Righteous Stand... well, it is a field spell. And traps make up the minority of your deck usually... Although I suppose it's possibly OPed.

Ability Boost: 3 Marvel Counters on each, but can only be used during opponents end phase... I suppose that means they would have to survive the turn. Plenty of cards to help with that, and with the numerous card effect immunities...

Most of them seem to come down to how much that immunity will do them good. And how long will that card remain.

...I'm honestly not sure.

Oh, I'm no expert. I just like the cards!

hmm' date=' i'll go look and see if i agree...

Hmm... You might have a point with Marvellous Heroes... But it's a bit of a grey area.

Righteous Stand... well, it is a field spell. And traps make up the minority of your deck usually... Although I suppose it's possibly OPed.

Ability Boost: 3 Marvel Counters on each, but can only be used during opponents end phase... I suppose that means they would have to survive the turn. Plenty of cards to help with that, and with the numerous card effect immunities...

Most of them seem to come down to how much that immunity will do them good. And how long will that card remain.

...I'm honestly not sure.

Oh, I'm no expert. I just like the cards!

[/quote']

Hmmm, well maybe you have a point there. But idk. and that marvel mirror force is not so creative :P but I still like all the cards, and I like the counter concept.

This is going smoothly' date=' permission to create a YVD set?

[/quote']

thanks, and whats YVD? lol

hmm' date=' i'll go look and see if i agree...

[/quote']

well yeah, usually an effect will activate as soon as it reaches the field, or it will say other wise

Hmmm' date=' well maybe you have a point there. But idk. and that marvel mirror force is not so creative :P but I still like all the cards, and I like the counter concept.

[/quote']

marvel mirror force was just the first thing i could think of to correspond with the image, i know its not that creative, but i didn't want to over complicate the set.

Okay, now onto he 52nd card, awaiting the 'Spiderman' card, which is being made by another YCM member, a kind of 'preview' is available in 'legends'.

More updates as of tomorrow later in the evening, hopefully, more famous cards will be added, and to anybody wondering, the official Marvel Hero Set is now finished however, special ultimate legend cards can be made freely by anyone as extra bonus'/ releases that would come in extra packs etc.

Hope you all enjoy the cards, spent a few days on these, and the images weren't the easiest to find, as you can tell, a few of them were edited in GIMP to add BG's.

:D thanks again for your support.

Archived