>>Marvel Legends Gallery<< (184/???)

LiAM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For Galactus, I noticed an error.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Marvel Hero Silver Surfer". This card cannot be targeted by Spell, Trap or Monster Effect cards. This cards ATK is equal to the number of "Marvel Hero" monsters in your Graveyard x400. You must [do what?] 1000 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases, if you cannot, destroy this card.

I pointed it out in bold.

I like how you didn't just make him 9999/9999 and leave him at that.

There is now released a Punisher movie, and soon X-men, Wolverine origins movie.

:) want to watch the wolverine one.

For Galactus' date=' I noticed an error.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Marvel Hero Silver Surfer". This card cannot be targeted by Spell, Trap or Monster Effect cards. This cards ATK is equal to the number of "Marvel Hero" monsters in your Graveyard x400. You must [[b']do what?[/b]] 1000 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases, if you cannot, destroy this card.

I pointed it out in bold.

I like how you didn't just make him 9999/9999 and leave him at that.

read the spoilered effect, it says pay ;)

does now anyway...

Thanks for your comments above, just read them... lol :D i dont know why it was unstickied, maybe they felt the 'Important' section was getting too full.

[align=center]Awesome!!!!!! But I can't find Deadpool????

P/s: Would you like to join my Marvel club :d[/align]

Deadpool is the first card in MONSTERS.

Ok, I've decided to look at some of them. And yes, I know these aren't all yours, but I decided to look at some anyway. Just contact who made them and have them fix.

OCG Findings.

Hulk: x300 = x 300

Sabretooth: (Max. 6) = (max. 6)

Thor: Face up = face-up, Field = field. (I'm pretty postive I'm right on the field thing)

Asgard: Same as Thor

Blade: Same as Hulk

Ironclad: Same as Hulk

This is all for Legendary Heroes. I shall continue my search on others later.

These are pretty beast. I made some pretty decent Marvel cards some time ago. Might start again. The only thing I have against these is the "Marvel Hero" in everybody's name. It just seems weird to me... Otherwise, they're pretty cool. The only I didn't know was Penance...

lol, thanks for these comments.

In the legendary section, it will say who made the cards in the Creator's name but some do have my name in them, cant remember which ones they are now, and the Thor and Asgard card, i know had errors, but i fixed their OCG in the written parts below, another member made them 2.

Also, whats wrong with "Marvel Hero", just the same as "Elemental Hero" or "Destiny Hero".

Archived