>>Marvel Legends Gallery<< (184/???)

LiAM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And now we have the big bad Venom!

[align=center]VenomCard.jpg

Marvel Hero Venom

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this card on the field, you can equip it to a face-up Level 4 or lower monster you control as an Equip Card, OR unequip this card and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, increase the ATK and DEF of the equipped monster by 200 for each Marvel Counter on this card. During the End Phase that this card battled a monster, add 1 Marvel Counter to this card (max .4).

Venom image is by Pertheseus of DeviantArt[/align]

On a roll here, here we have Black Cat!

[align=center]BlackCatCard.jpg

Marvel Hero Black Cat

If this is the only monster you control when this card inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points by battle, you can add 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard to your hand. Put 1 Claw Counter on a monster that battles with this card. When this card is destroyed, destroy all monsters your opponent controls with Claw Counters on them.

Black Cat image is by ErikVonLehmann of DeviantArt[/align]

And finally, Symbiote Poisoning, Scarlet Spider, and She-Hulk!

[align=center]SymbiotePoisoningCard.jpg

Symbiote Poisoning

This card can only be activated while you control a face-up monster with "Symbiote" in it's name or "Marvel Hero Venom". Every time your opponent Summons a monster, put 1 Symbiote Counter on the Summoned monster. A monster with a Symbiote Counter decreases it's ATK by 300. If you control no monsters with "Symbiote" in their name or "Marvel Hero Venom" destroy this card.

ScarletSpiderCard.jpg

Marvel Hero Scarlet Spider

This card can be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "Marvel Hero Spiderman" you control. Put 1 Marvel Counter to this card during your End Phase after this card attacks. When this card battles with a monster, decrease that monster's ATK by 200 for each Marvel Counter on this card.

SheHulkCard.jpg

Marvel Hero She-Hulk

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Normal Summoned by sending 1 "Marvel Hero" monster and 1 Spell card you control to the Graveyard. During your Main Phase, you can put 1 Marvel Counter on this card. When this card destroys a monster by battle, inflict 200 points of damage for each Marvel Counter on this card.

Symbiote Poisoning image is by escar of DeviantArt

Scarlet Spider image is by funerius of DeviantArt

She-Hulk image is by Summerset of DeviantArt[/align]

[align=center]Yeah, i have just noticed this thread being stickied, i was looking through Pop Culture, like : 'OMFG! wheres the thread :shock:', then i noticed it was in the Important threads.

Thanks everyone, i owe this achievement to you guys :D[/align]

Can I submit a card' date=' which is Abomination?

PS: Happy Sweet 16 (boy I'm congrating a lot of ppl today!)

[/quote']

Yeah and I just realized that getting the thread sticked is like a B-day present from Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker :D

lol, yeah, anyone can make a card for this set.

and thanks xD, 16 s a whole new world.

Archived