>>Marvel Legends Gallery<< (184/???)

LiAM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YuGiOh! Virtual Desktop is a F2P Dueling and Deck Management system created by Xerocreative.com.

It allows players to create decks out of the majority of booster sets available today' date=' as well as a side-deck and fusion deck. Multiple decks can be saved and used any time with its Deck Shop feature.

Once a deck has been created, a player can Listen their IP so that others can connect to them, or Manual Connect to another duelist on their IP. Listening usually makes the player the Host while connecting to others makes you the client. The newest version, 9.0 Beta, includes a "Server Duel" option that uses usernames instead of IP addresses. You can also play via a Relay-Server. That means 2 players both connect to a host. Then, the two people who connected to the Relay-server can play against each other. The Relay-server can see what happens in a duel.[/Quote']

I wish to convert your set into a YVD set so people can use them in online duels.

Not bad Marvel' date=' but alas, I found OCG errors.

8.3/10

[/quote']

Obviously you'll never read this, it's on the previous page, so have it again

You can make these into YVD cards? o.O

Edit: You found it......wow........

Well, in one I did see Defence instead of Defense

I know I'll find more later. Give me time.

ok here is my Thor card (Thor is my favorite marvel hero so i was really happy when he wasnt on ur thread already ^_^) i made him a 9-star cuz he is like the strongest hero in the marvel universe almost lol.

here it is:

183847.jpg

Effect: When "Asgard" is Face up on the Field, this card gains 400 ATK and DEF. For every Marvel counter on this card (max 5), you gain 100 Life Points during your Stand-by phases. This card can only be Tribute Summoned by tributing 3 "Marvel Hero" monsters on your side of the Field. This card can only be Special Summoned from the Graveyard by paying 2000 Life Points.

here is the "Asgard" card.

183847w.jpg

Right' date=' couldn't find a picture of Kane as a human, so I'll have to re-do "Project X". Sorry! I've sent you a new card, Marvel!

[/quote']

it doesnt matter if you cannot find Kane, jsut find a civillian looking dude with blonde hair and beard xD

i will find one, no need to remake

Spider-Hulk? She-Hulk?

look im not superman, i cant make every card xD (BTW, that was a terrible joke).

will make cards as of requests. there are over 1000 thousand marvel characters, i only have around 30 xD

Okay here's Marvel Hero Mystique! I think the OCG at the end is a little messed up, it's suppose to mean the monster with the highest DEF on the field.

EDIT: Okay fixed the OCG on it.

[align=center]MystiqueCard.jpg

Marvel Hero Mystique

Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 Marvel Hero monster you control, then select 1 face-up monster on the field. This card's Name, ATK, and DEF are treated as the selected monster. During the End Phase you activated this card's effect you can Special Summon 1 "Morph Token" (Aqua-Type/WATER/Level 4/ATK 0/DEF ?) in Defense Position. The DEF of a "Morph Token" is equal to the monster with the highest DEF on the field.

Mystique image is by spidermanfan2099 of DeviantArt[/align]

Archived