Yugioh GX: Unknown Darkness

OrcMan321

Here's a new rpg, we will be starting soon so get your bios in if you wish to be a part.

Application:

Name:

Bio:

Deck:

Dorm:

Duel Spirit:

Relatives: (These can be NPC's or other players.)

Role of character: Antagonist or Protagonist

Picture of character:

We will wait until we have around 6 before starting, but more can join if they wish.

Here's my one if you want to get jist of it:

Name: Revan Onasi

Bio: Raised from a poor background to be a duelist. failing at every tournament and duel. Revan quickly grew to understand the cruel side of the world. He now focuses on causing as much pain as possible during his duels. And focusing on causing anguish to his opponants.

Deck: Emblem

Dorm: Slifer Red

Duel Spirit: N/A

Relatives: None (All deceased)

Role of character: Antagonist

b6ae781.png

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name:Josep Zavara

Bio:lived an average life while only barely passing his entrance exams to the academy. upon his graduation his father gave him his own pesonal deck. Josep from then on he decided to become a hard working duelist. Yet his laziness still gets him. He still duels simply for fun and doesn't care if he wins or loses.

Deck:Mystic Guardians (YCM deck)

Dorm:Slifer red

Duel Spirit:Mystic Guardian - Rei

Relatives: Parents, younger brother and sister.

Role of character:Protagonist

Picture of character:anime.jpg

[align=center]Name:

Poseidon Yamato

Male

Bio:

When young he had a very happy life, learning Duel Monsters!

His parents were very rich, he has always has always had a great skill with Duel Monsters and technology. He has a custom made Duel Disk.

When he was young he lost his parents (who were Ex-Duelists) to a Rare Card Hunter who also stole all their Rare Cards. Out for Vengeance he swore to kill the Rare Card Hunter who killed his Parents, he tries to reach him through Dueling.

He weres a blue coat similar to the Obelisk Blue coat instead of real school uniform.

Decks:

-Fury from the Deep (Water)

-Rise of the Dragon Lords (Only uses occaisonally)

-Noble Samurai (YCM - Comes in later)

Dorm:

Obelisk Blue

Duel Spirit:

N/A

Comes in later

Relatives:

None left!

Role of character:

Protagonist

Picture of character:

2nbbkhl.jpg[/align]

Hey Both of you are accepted, your characters look great, basically, it continues from Yugioh GX at the time of 5d's. The plot is basically how a mysterious group of villians are trying to open a dimensional portal to another dimension, however

realizing the portals are not stable, they plan on blowing up duel academy just to make the portal work.

Name: Chip Skyblade

Bio:Chip's father used to work on NASA, but in an attempt to reach Mars with a manned space shuttle he disappeared in the asteroid belt. Chip's father's dream, other than finding life on Mars, was to become a Duel Monster Champion, and so Chip decided to fullfill his father's dream using his father's cards!

Deck: Power of the Stars

Dorm: Obelisk Blue

Duel Spirit: Starsign Dragon - Draco (later also Shadow Space Arachne - Scorpius)

Relatives: Lucas Skyblade (father, lost in space), Angela Skyblade (mother)

Role of character: Protagonist

Picture of character: He has brown eyes and long, gray hair (couldn't find pic)

Hey Both of you are accepted' date=' your characters look great, basically, it continues from Yugioh GX at the time of 5d's. The plot is basically how a mysterious group of villians are trying to open a dimensional portal to another dimension, however

realizing the portals are not stable, they plan on blowing up duel academy just to make the portal work.

[/quote']

[align=center]

Cool!

Sounds good!

Could you put that into the first post please!

It will be easier!

[/align]

Name: Jade

Bio: She comes from a family who love duelling. She has always used her Spellcaster deck and she is friends with them, especially her Dark Magician who eventually became her duel spirit. She recieved her Relinquished deck as a congratulations for making it into Duel Academy. She rarely uses Relinquished; she normally saves that deck for more important duels (such as her past two graduation duels, where she easily beat her opponent and rose up to Obelisk Blue)

Deck: Spellcasters, Relinquished (rarely uses Relinquished)

Duel Spirit: Dark Magician

Relatives: An older brother who has already left Duel Academy

Role of character: Protagonist

Picture of character: 1stgirl.jpg

Ok:

As I was walking down the sidewalk towards the main building, the sun balming down on my face. I noticed more duelists with their decks then I have noticed in the previous years.

I continued walking into the main building and sat down at a nearby table, duel dik connected to my wrist, I was staring at my deck as I thought to myself...

Name: Koganeiro Reika (Koga)

Bio: At an early age, Koga travelled the world, seeing all the natural wonders. But what amazed him most were the vast icy wastelands of the polar regions. He then made up his mind to tame and to explore this beautiful wilderness, and all its wildlife. On one expedition, he noticed something glinting in the snow. He investigated, only to find out that it was a deck inside a duel disk, icy cold to touch. As he picked it up, he saw for the first time his duel spirit, and knew that he was destined to have this deck. After that, Koga used this deck to win countless battles, joining the Pro Leagues with success rivalling that of Aster Phoenix. When he gets angry, Koga is able to instill chilling fear into the hearts of his enemies. His cold, uncaring rage makes him a fierce duelist, and he easily defeated all his rivals. After leaving the Pro Leagues, Koga looked at various different Yu-Gi-Oh academies to test their power. He found the North Academy too weak, defeating its Czar easily. Now he has entered the Duel Academy in search of new opponents.

Deck: Icicle Storm

Duel Spirit: Has several low-power Icicle Beasts as his duel spirits, one of the main ones is Icicle Guardian Owl. [spoiler=Icicle Guardian Owl]111097k.jpg

Relatives: All known relatives deceased. He is rumored to be related to Seto Kaiba, this has not yet been confirmed.

Role of Character: He is not a direct antagonist, but he is not very sympathetic or nice. He is rather like Kaiba and may sometimes act like an antagonist. However, he will oppose the common enemy and sometimes fight for good.

Picture of Character:

nwx7yh.png

[align=center]

Poseidon walks into the Obelisk Blue Dorm looking down on the students trading cards!

Poseidon mutters to himslef: *Sighs* How did they get into Obelisk Blue if they don't even have a stable deck, that they know works ........ Oh well another year!

[/align]

OoC: He's not so great or overpowered, he's just got a background to support his character personality; uncaring, merciless, and thinks he's unbeatable. And talking about OTT, isn't Poseidon the name of a Greek God? Anyway, I have to go now. See ya.

IC: Koga walked out of the Obelisk Dorm, heading for his alchemy lesson.

Archived