Yugioh GX: Unknown Darkness

OrcMan321

As I raise my head from the floor, i lift my shoulders with a enormous push, Letting out a blood-curdling growl, I turn to face an arrogant duelist sitting there, with a sure smirk on his face. pick him up by the collar and push him back into his chair. "...and what do you think your doing?". I look into his eyes with a cetain sense of anger.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I start to laugh psychoticlly, "Slifer Slacker, Eh..?" I let go of his collor and straighten his jacket with one firm movement. "So, What's your name, Let me guess, You got some rich parents and they decided to bribe every judge and teacher so there snot nosed punk of a son can join duel academy. Am I right?"

I stand up and look down at him.

[align=center]

Poseidon: Pins the boy up against a wall!(Shouting at the top of his voice)DON'T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT MY PARENTS!

Poseidon calms down

Poseidon: So let me guess, you got some poor parents, who couldn't care less about their slacker of a son!

They now have low expectations of you and no longer even try!

[/align]

I laugh with a certain mentallty about it. "Did I touch a nerve, little obelisk getting all upset". I look up and down. As I turn to walk away in the same direction I was destined for. I turn my head around and let out one outburst of laughter. I turn back round. "By the way, My parents didn't care about me, that made me strong, your parents pampered you, which makes you weak."

[align=center]

Poseidon finally calms down realizing that people are staring and that the slifer kid left!

Still slightly shocked he goes to class, but he is not acting himself he doesn't participate in the lesson today.

[/align]

After class, Revan moves towards the back of the class, he sees posieden there acting strangely. He pulls up a seat next to him. "Maybe I was wrong to touch a nerve, however, I do think arrogance is not an emotion I hold in high regard. So maybe you should lighten up some time, eh?" Revan then starts to laugh to himself with a smirk on his face.

[align=center]

Poseidon: Firstly I was 5 when my parent's were murdered!

I was put up for adoption, and the family I stayed with I hated they only adopted me because they knew they could inherit some money.

Then when I was 14 I finally plucked up the courage to run away, I tracked down my Uncle and tried to stay with him, but apparently he fell out with my father and decided I was too good for him and he killed himself. Next I bought a house. I now live alone.

Hey were you eavesdropping on us?!

[/align]

"At 14, well that must be intresting." Revan continues to have a smirk on his face now. "Maybe we'll continue this mothers meeting again sometime." Revan get's up and turns to face the door when he sees a young obelisk girl standing in the door. "Well hello hot stuff... Not her.... HIM!" Revan starts to laugh as he leaves. "Nah, just kidding cutie." Revan contiunes to sarcastically laugh as he leaves towards his dorm.

OoC: im off now but i'll be back on soon.

As revan stumbled through the forest into an opening, there he digged his hands into a nearby dirt ple until he found a small box, there he knelt before the box, opening the tip slightly to reveal a gust of black smoke pour out into his duel disk. Revans cards began to change into a new deck. His eyes turned red ad his hair turned dark. His smle turned from a slightly menacing smile into a full smirk. His memories of his psycologically damaged alter-ego revealing itself as he rised to his feet. Revan quickly walked towards the academy where he would unleash his true self.

Archived