Yugioh GX: Unknown Darkness

OrcMan321

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Revan quickly moves to a nearby window. He makes eye contact with the young boy, Revan gives a small wave. Revan jumps down from the pillar to greet them. he pushes pen the doors. As the light makes contact with him, two shadows seem to split from his body. He quickly sits on the table. "Hello again you two, and a new kid, well hello, My names Revan." Revan holds his hand out in a greeting, but can't help them from feeling a little uneasy.

[align=center]

That boy that strange boy who I had met with earlier had arrived at that moment as I was about to answer Jade!

Poseidon: Oh it's ... Revan ... I never found out your name .... I think?

Are you OK Revan? .... You seem a little ... unseasy

[/align]

[align=center]

Poseidon senses the fear the others feel around Revan which wasn't their before.

He wonders if something has happened to Revan it's like ...... he's changed!

Poseidon has seen something like this before!

[/align]

Revan stares at Josep as he lets go of his hand. "Absolutly spiffing, Posieden." He turns away. Only to be confronted by the teacher of the class, Proffesor Eizenstein.

OoC: we can all use NPC charcters aswell as create multiple characters.

"By the way, Josep, what dorm are you in, I may see you around sooner then you'd like."

Josep then turns around and sees the Dark Magician.He says nothing but realizes that maybe Jade can see spirits too. He looks back at Revan for a short while before going ahead and greeting Chip."Hi your last name is Sky blade? that's an awesome last name. I think I've heard it before? yeah was'nt your dad in that space project to Mars?" Suddenly he realizes what he said, remembering that the Elder Skyblade was lost in Space and covers his mouth.

OoC: Non-playable charcters (We can alluse eizenstein etc..)

"Well Professor, I think our little freind Josep would be really honered to duel our reveared freind posiden." With this, Revan's alter ego is truley wanting to test the opponents he wishes to face before dueling them himself.

Archived