Yugioh GX: Unknown Darkness

OrcMan321

[One week later]

(many students had left already, some with good reason"I had my soul taken away" was one of the more common reasons, but with the rebuilding of the campus it was obvious that the academy would be closed for a while)

Josep: well....I guess we'll have to get an education next year.....

Xian-li:don't lie, I know you spent half the time sleeping.

Josep: maybe.....(shady eyes) so, where are you guys going?(he holds Xian-li's hand)We'll be searching for Xian-li's family.....

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daniel looked up into the sky. "I have no idea what I'l be doing for the break." Daniel then looked off to the harbor and sighed. "Sarah your boat leave tomorrow right?" Sarah looked at Daniel and then looked down at her feet. "Yes." He then looks at the academy and smiles slightly. "Maybe I can stay here."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Name:peter aka pete

Bio: at a young age peter was a promising duelist but at a duel involving a psychic duelist peter lost his old deck and when he was at the verge of giving up dueling until i found a card shop with amazing cards for a low price.

after buying some cards i tried to build a deck but alas i just had 39 cards and 4 syncro monsters the shop owner came to me and said that these cards wanted to be with me and he gave me two kuriboh cards when i touched the cards for the first time i could see duel spirits but not just that but i could understand them to.

so my adventure started and i gave my cards a pledge that i would duel my best and to do so i enrolled in duel academy.

Deck:fiend warrior showdown

Dorm:sliver red

Duel Spirit:kuriboh x2

Relatives: none he has lost them in a psychic duelist dilemma

Role of character: Antagonist

Picture of character:6462119.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived