Yugioh GX: Unknown Darkness

OrcMan321

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]

Poseidon: Only as much as I need to be!

Poseidon gets his deck from an inside pocket and pulls out his custom-made duel disk and flicks it on and prepares for a duel!

Poseidon: Ladies first! Signaling to Chip

[/align]

"I don't see Jade competing in this duel, Poseidon!" Chip said smiling. "But I'll take the honor to start!" He drew 5 cards and then a sixth one. "I will start this off with this card! Starchaser! (1200/800)" The card appeared and a kid wearing some sort of futuristic armor appeared. "I will also set 2 cards and end my turn!"

Starchaser

Warrior/Effect/Tuner/LIGHT/Level 3

When this card is sent from the Field to the Graveyard during your opponents turn, you can Special Summon during your next Standby Phase.

ATK/1200 DEF/800

[align=center]

Poseidon: Great Move *Sarcasm intended!*

Draws six cards!

Hmm.........

First off I'll set 2 face-downs and summon my Amphibious Bugroth MK-3 (I'll abreviate that as just MK-3)

Machine/Effect/WATER/LV4

As long as "Umi" remains face-up on the field, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly.

ATK/1500 DEF/1300

And I play "A legendary Ocean"

And because of A legendary ocean it's ATK and DEF are increased to

ATK/1700 DEF/1500

And I attack you directly with MK-3 and end my turn!

Poseidon: 4000

Chip: 2300

Your move!

[/align]

"Wait a little! I activate the Trap Card Spacegate! (1 Gate counter)" Chip draws one more card. "I then activate Spacegate's effect to Special Summon the Level 1 monster Starbit!(100/100)" The card appears and a little meteorite appears. "Then I tribute it to Tribute Summon... Starfrost Warrior - Neptune! (2500/1000)" The meteorite disappears and a warrior in a blue armor appears. Suddenly the meteorite appears and crashes into one of Poseidon's face-downs and destroys it. "Didn't I mention that Starbit detsroys 1 face-down card when it's tributed for a Tribute Summon? Guess I didn't..." Neptune's ATK is then increased to 2700, due to A Legendary Ocean. "I then activate Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy your other face-down!" A typhoon appears and blows the other face-down away. "Now! Neptune! Attack his MK-3 and Starchaser, attack directly!"

Poseidon: 1800

"Then I set a new face-down, then it's your turn."

Starbit

Rock/Effect/LIGHT/1 Star

When this card is Tributed for the Tribute summon for a Level 6 or higher monster, destroy 1 face-down card on the Field.

ATK/100 DEF/100

Starfrost Warrior - Neptune

Warrior/Effect/WATER/6 Stars

As long as this card remains face-up on the Field, all monsters are Normal Summoned in face-up Defense position.

ATK/2500 DEF/1000

[align=center]

Poseidon: *Laughing* Hahahahaha

Not so fast!

I activate my face-down Gravity Bind!

Which means Starfrost Warrior - Neptune cannot attack!

Poseidon: 4000

Now My turn!

Draws 1 Card

I activate Heavy Storm to destroy all Spell and Traps!

I use the Spell Card Hammer Shot, which destroys your Neptune!

Then I play 1 face-down card and summon "Orca-Mega Fortress of Darkness in ATK mode!

Orca-Mega Fortress of Darkness

Sea Serpent/Effect/WATER/5 Stars

Offer 1 "Torpedo Fish" on your side of the field as a Tribute to destroy 1 monster on the field. Offer 1 "Cannonball Spear Shellfish" on your side of the field as a Tribute to destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.

ATK/2100 DEF/1200

And it's ATK and DEF are raised to

ATK/2300 DEF/1400

So I attack you directly and win the duel!

[/align]

Revan draws 6 cards fom his deck with immeasurable force. "I summon Digital Mecha - Furon to the field." (ATK:1300 DEF: 400) "I then set 2 Face down cards, allowing my Mecha's effect to take place." (ATK:2300 DEF:400)

Digital Mecha - Furon:

While you have no cards in your hand except "Digital Mecha" Monsters, This card gains 1000 ATK.

Archived