Yugioh GX: Unknown Darkness

OrcMan321

"Indeed, doubt of religion. But know this Poseidon - if we interfere and try to make the world a better place, where is the limit barrier? What if we miraculously cured Africa of all poverty and made it rain more often, and soon everyone knows there is a god and prays for their wishes? What will we do then - grant it and make the world even more unhappier or ignore them and watch as the world descends into unhappiness? It is a difficult choice Poseidon, we do cry our tears for those who we wish we could releave of great suffering yet we cannot. It is a pain that we must endure."

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]

"I know. I just always think, if there is a god, who can do anything, absolutely anything, surely, there must be some way, this almighty being, could change it, change humanity itself, but for the good? I know... it's impossible ... but surely, GOD? The almighty being and creator of everything, could do something?" Poseidon said.

[/align]

[align=center]

OoC: YAY! +Repz for reaching it with me! And coz you desevre more reps than you have ;)

----------------

"If things get worse and worse, undoing reality doesn't sound too bad..." Poseidon said.

[/align]

[align=center]

"Yeah ... that's just me I guess ... I want to make things better, often selfish, and nothing will stop me.." The thoughts popped back into Poseidon's head, him murdering ruthlessly killing that defenceless man, that defenceless ... vile ... murderer... and now ... now he was no better than him.

[/align]

Josep:(his eyes don't change' date=' he's confident that he will win, no matter what) Dorian! I'll prove to you, this power was not meant for you.....I will win!(his dueldisk transforms as he places it on his hand turning into a whitle duel disk with black concentric lines, the card wings become real wings with card slots) Let's finish this!

[/quote']

"You think just like that fool!" Dorian said as he drew his first hand. the darkness around then hand grown stronger, he was showing his power but also holding back. Dorian wanted nothing more but to toy with him know. [thoughts] Slowly I'll tare you apart and turn you to ash.[/thoughts] Dorian moved his hand in front of him and as the darkness jumped up it left a face down card in front of him and a set card behind it.

"I set one monster and one card in my back field. Your turn boy."

--------------

[Thoughts] What is this?.... this warmth... this light. Why am I here, I had given into the Darkness, I had surrender to the evil... Why can I feel this beautiful warmth as if the hands of an angel hold me gently.[/thoughts] and Angel appears in front of the young boy who was thinking to himself. The beautiful angel was a Wingwaver but she was different more beautiful and she carried a book in her hand.

She looked at the boy and smiled. "Welcome to your home. We have been waiting for you." The boy looked at the Wingwaver and then around to see his surroundings. There was nothing else just light, then boy then turned to the angel. "Where am I?" He asked.

"Your in the realm of light where the book of fate is kept. I'm here to take you to the afterlife." She said in a very soothing voice. She turns and then opens a portal to what seems to be another world. The boy looks into the realm and then towards the angel. "Miss Angel... what has happen to the world of the living?"

The angel then turned to the boy and frowned slightly. "It is hanging in the balance of salvation and destruction." The boy looks at the angel with eyes full of fear. "How do you think it will come about? The out come?"

OOC: Sorry for the wait school got in the way.

OOC:My computer is finally working

Josep:I draw! now I activate the "Mystic Garden"! then I summon Mystic Guardian Ayemi! now I can special summon a " Mystic Guardian or a Starflare! so I choose Starflare striker Blare!

(as Blare is summoned Dorian activates the trap "Punishment of the heartless" which halves the attack of Blare and takes 500 life points from me every turn)

Josep: Now I have blare attack directly! then I have Ayemi attack your face down!any response?

Josep: (Daniel.....it was supposed to be my time.....damn!)

Dorian:you attacked my monster Dark Hearted! now when she's destroyed I get to draw two cards, and then I can special summon al lv 4 dark monsters I draw! I summon Ura the possessed and Malakai the possessed

(Ura:1700)

(Malakai:2400)

anything else?

Josep:Crap...I set one card face down and end....

Josep:7000

Dorian:7100

The boy then yelled at the angel. "No that can't be the outcome! I can't let that happen!" She look sadly at him and then opened her book. "I'm sorry but there is no way the duelist can win on his own against such a powerful force." She then looks at the boy again and notices something about him; his power.

"I need to help. I need to make sure that he wins is there anyway?!" The boy continued to look at the angel as she looked away from him. There was a way to help but it would cost him. "I know how you can help... but are you willing to surrender... your light?" The boy looked at her and then thought to himself. Light... his light if he had any left... could he surrender the small amount of warmth he had left... could he give it away for others... to save others?

---------

Dorian drew his card then looked at Josep as his "Punishment Of The Heartless" activates. A giant thorn stabs Josep in the back then disappears. "Go Malikai crush Blare with raining flames." the monster rushes over and then jumps up into the air. As it comes down it burst into green flames and kills Blare and the turns to Josep. Malikai then claws into josep and then jumps away.

Josep:4600

Dorian: 7100

"Now since your Ayemi is a Fire type attribute my Ura will increase in attack when acttacking her by 2000! Destroy that Guardian Ura with Chain Of The Condemned!" Just then Josep activates his trap card after Ayemi is destroyed; "Overkill Backfire". Both monster on Dorian's side of the field are destroyed due to the cards effect. (When a monster with an attack of 3000 or more destroys a monster on your side of the field destroy all monster on your opponent's side of the field.) (Ura's ATK is 1700 but plus her effect; when attacking a monster that is non light or non dark, she gains 2000 more ATK. total 3700)

Dorian then sets one card and smiles. "your turn."

Josep:that card is going to kill me...I draw! i start out by activating Double Summon! then I summon Mystic guardian Silphy thanks to her I can special summon Mystic Guardian Chibi! Then I tribute Chibi to summon the last card in my Hand! Mystic Guardian Rei! Now because I have no cards in my hand Silphy can attack directly! then Rei! attack the face down!

Josep:4600

Dorian:5500

any response?

Archived