Yugioh GX: Unknown Darkness

OrcMan321

Dorian laughed as Onaga Began to make his way through the vortex. Just then the spirit rushed over to the demon and pushed him back into the vortex. "NO!" The boy yelled as his features began to become more solid, The power of darkness was encasing his body once more as he forced the demon back into the vortex. Dorian looked up and saw with disbelief. He was proven wrong.

"No...you can't...be...." Dorian said as the spirit returned to his physical being. "Jacob... said...that you..." He could only look on as the power of darkness filled the body of the boy.

His eye's turned cold blue and black markings began to burn onto his arms. The boy looked into the demon's eyes and then spoken. "I know that as long as I live you'll have an entry way into this world... but..." He then uses the power that was forced into his body out to use it as a boost as he pushed the demon back into the vortex then forced the rip shut.

Dorian just looked at the boy and then turned to Josep as his rage grew stronger. "Jacob lied!!" He then turned to the boy and fired a beam of darkness at the weakened boy. "I killed you once Daniel! I'll do it again!"

Daniel fired back only to hold Dorian's attack back. "Josep finish the duel!"

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'm not too sure about that ... Josep loved you ... and there was Xian-Li, who loved him, whom he had, I believe, once loved ... but no more..."

"I'm not too sure about that ... Josep loved you ... and there was Xian-Li, who loved him, whom he had, I believe, once loved ... but no more..."

OOC: I can't fight the fact that I have other things to do guys I'm sorry otherwise the Rp post I've done would have been better.

Daniel and Dorian continue their struggle against one another. The Darkness of both their energies began to destroy the alter as Dorian let his deck fall towards the ground. His anger had finally clouded his mind and now the only thing he could think about was Jacob's final fortelling. His death was to be caused by the true Light. It was making no sense to Dorian, Daniel was just as dark hearted as he was so why....

Josep:Dorian! Now that it's your turn I activate my face down! Assualt overpowerment! now, I tribute an assualt monster and all monsters are destroyed if their levels are equal to or lower to mine! I send Mystic Guardian - Zensaki assualt mode! whose level is 9! to destroy your angel! now I also activate my field spell! the Starflare kingdom's Center garden! this allows me to special summon Starflare Paladin: Inoku! then I activate the kingdom's effect to bring assualt revival to my hand! I send 1 "assualt mode activate" to special summon, mystic Guardian Zensaki assualt mode!, This is where I end you Dorian!

Dorian looked over to Josep as Inoku was summoned in a flash of light. His blast that was meant for Daniel hand weakened and faded away as the last words of Jacob ran through Dorian's thoughts.

[flashback] A dark chamber where a dark flame glows brightly in the flame sits a meditating Jacob. The flames burn brilliantly around his body without even touching his skin, the flame's light makes it seem as if the room is just faintly glowing. A door opens and let's light from outside the room enter; Jacob opens his eyes to see Dorian walk into the room. Hatred filling the leader's eyes as he storms in and glares at Jacob. Jacob smiles slightly as he sees Dorian enter. "What did you tell that boy?!" Dorian asked. "Tell what boy?" Jacob answered as if he had no idea what was going on.

Dorian blasted him into the wall behind him as he walked over to Jacob. "Daniel! What does he know about the outcome with Josep?!" Dorian yelled as his anger began to grow more and more. "Jacob continued to smile as Dorian yelled. "I told him nothing of that outcome; Its just as dark to me as your soul." Jacob mocked as Dorian blasted him deeper into the wall. "Someone who knows his true fate lives only denying it. You will be killed brother Dorian, Father will leave you to die the death of a fool."

Dorian let go of Jacob and then turned to walk out. "I refuse to die to the hand of light." Jacob chuckled. "No brother light can't hurt you. You'll be killed by the true light. Daniel is the key to your salvation if he dies you'll only be sealing your fate Brother." Dorian just turned to Jacob and the turned and walked out. "Fate has no true ruling over me." Jacob then got up and looked at the door. "No brother you are nothing but fate's puppet."

Dorian stood outside the room as he heard Jacob speak then he walked away.[/flashback]

Dorian just looks at Daniel and Josep and begins laughing. "Fools! I may die here but I will win in the end when father rises from the grave and-"

"No Dorian!" Daniel said as he floated back down to the alter and looked at the monsters on the field. "Father left you here alone to die alone." Dorian looked around and noticed that the alter was destroyed and that all that was left was the platform they stood on. It was over and Dorian had lost. He then began to laugh as the platform crumbled under his feet. "Daniel then jumped back to Josep and turned to face Dorian. "Finish this evil Josep."

Josep: right, Dorian, you've proven yourself too dangerous too remain alive in this world, every second you exist more people suffer, so Dorian, I wish the best of luck on your soul's judgement, Inoku! Zensaki! attack with Mystic Force:Starflare Seal!(Inoku and Zensaki place their weapons together and a large torrent of energy surrounds both of them, they both then appear in front of Dorian as Inoku Blasts his soul while Zensaki finishes the judgement with his blade, Josep just stands there, exhausted from the fight, having done the only thing he could.but with that guilt in his concious he falls on his knee, unable to move as the duel, on of the only things keeping him alive, had ended, his wings reverted to nothing but feathers in the wind) That was it for me as well......(the altar begins to shake as it no longer has a purpose, Josep looks up towards the three spirits in front of him: Zensaki,Inoku, and Daniel, he gives them one last smile before he faints) thank...you....

Sometimes the darkness will overtake you, but even then, your light can shine through, you've proven that today...Daniel, Jade, Poseidon... Thank you.

Daniel looks at Inoku and Zensaki as they carry away Josep. He smiles slightly as they open a vortex home. Daniel then looked at the falling alter as it crumbled and shattered on it's way back down to it's dark world. He had given up his chance to heal in the light to make sure that his friends had a chance to live happily but, in giving up his light he had also left a door open for something sinister to try and reenter the world. Just then a thick dark fog ripped into the sky and reached for Josep and the other spirits; it wanted to keep it's grasp on Josep, a grasp on his heart. Inoku and Zensaki then turned and saw the fog rising quickly after them, they couldn't react to it. The fog only moved faster as the two spirits just watched in fear; the darkness was growing stronger and it was going to keep Josep in it. Daniel got in the fog's way at the very last second as it closed it's grip on him he turned and smiled. "I refuse to die like this." The darkness then pulled him in and he faded away.

Inoku knew what Daniel meant and with that he pushed Zensaki along with Josep into the vortex. Inoku then sighed and looked at Zensaki as the began to fade away. "It's not over yet. I know it's not, he'll find away to come again." Zensaki nodded. "I know but Josep will be ready." The spirits then faded away as they left Josep, the vortex opened and dropped him into the sky of the real world.

Sarah looked up and pointed into the sky. "Look!" She said as she saw Josep's body falling from a newly opened vortex. Josep fell fast towards the earth and before anyone could react; his body vanished.

Another person was holding Josep now. It seemed to be Dorian but something was wrong with him. His eyes were not sharp they seemed caring and instead of being a cool ice blue they were a soft light gray, his long silver hair was darker then before and looked almost purple-ish. He smiled as he noticed the Poseidon, Jade, and Sarah had arrived to the scene. He then placed Josep gently down and then looked at the three. "Poseidon... Sister... Sarah." he said softly in an almost angelic voice.

Sarah's eyes began to water as she saw the boy. Her eyes then soften in color as she ran over to the boy and embraced him. "Daniel!"

"There's a hero in all of us, from helping an elderly lady cross the street, to saving the world from utter destruction. In times of great darkness, when hope seems to fade, the true heroes shine through, make a stand." Poseidon said, remembering what his mother had told him, years back.

"There's a hero in all of us, from helping an elderly lady cross the street, to saving the world from utter destruction. In times of great darkness, when hope seems to fade, the true heroes shine through, make a stand." Poseidon said, remembering what his mother had told him, years back.

Josep's pulse slowed down once more....but it wasn't like his previous attacks. It was a sense of calming. While the fight was not over the skies had gone back to normal. The remaining force of the summoner's had faded from the eyes of the possessed students and those who had been hurt had a new light in thier life. The Altar had broken apart and became nothing more than dust in the wind. Josep smiled despite being unable to get up....alot had changed since he first fell into the classroom when this began. But deep down he was still the same kid at heart.

Daniel let go of Sarah slowly as he walked over to Josep; walking pass Sarah he let his smile return, it had been a long time since he had smiled. He turned his head slightly and looked at Poseidon and his sister; Jade, he had found his family but they had catching up to do. Daniel prayed they wouldn't want problems between her and himself. To think that just a little ago the were fighting against each other. It was a strange feeling but all Daniel wanted was to protect his new friends, no, they weren't just friends they were a family.

As Daniel stood over Josep he remembered all he had gone through to attempt to kill his friend the boy that was a brother to him. It hurt but he had pushed that pain away and tried to forget about it for now. Daniel then places his hand on Josep's chest as it glows bright with power. He then looked at his friend and smiled. "Hey wake up."

Josep: ugh....seriously, did anyone get the number on the thing that hit me(he says with a huge smile on his face) I'm gonna sue......(he tries getting up and flashes a smile to his friends, he's in horrible,Terrible pain but he doesn't care, for now it's just a time of peace, and he just wants to enjoy that. Then he remembers one thing) Daniel.....if you're back....did anyone else.....

Daniel moved the hair from his eyes as he thought about what Josep said, as a little thought Daniel sighed. "I'm not entirely sure Chief, if she is alive I can't sense her energy anymore or, I may not recognize it." He then helped Josep up off the ground and looked around. "Or you could just wait til she runs towards you."

Just as Daniel finished speaking two people ran over to them, one male and one recognizable girl. "Xian-Li!" Daniel shouted as he noticed her and the other guy. Sarah then shouted at the boy. "Jacob?!" She ran over to Daniel as the other two ran over to them.

Josep:Xia....Xian-Li? is it really you.......(his eyes start watering up)

Xian-li: you've always been such a crybaby....but I've always liked the sensitive types.

Josep:heh, you can't say I've changed, even a little bit?

Xian-li: (she glomp hugs him)nope, to me you'll always be Jo-kun.

(Josep kisses her suddenly)

Josep:...uhm...sorry...

Xian-li: you're not supposed to apologize if it's good...(she kisses back.)

Daniel sighed as he looked at both Xian-Li and Josep. They always liked each other when they were younger and Daniel was the only one that knew during that time period. He then smiled. "It's about time." He looked over to the newly revived Jacob; who had a smile upon his face, walked over to him. "I see death was kind to you as well brother." Jacob said as he stood next to Daniel.

Daniel shook his head lightly as he looked at all his friends. "No not death, life helped me out and let me except the curse that was placed on me. As long as I have a reason to fight I will never be wrong if I choose to follow my heart. Onaga is not dead and there are many other ways that he can enter this world but..." Daniel then turns to Josep and smiles. "...I think we can all take him on together when the time comes."

Archived