Yugioh GX: Unknown Darkness

OrcMan321

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tears filled Sarah's eyes as she looked at the screen; why couldn't she remember, why was she lost in the darkness for a year of her life and not remember it. She cried but this time Daniel wasn't there to comfort her, but she was in for a lot more pain when the screen changed to Daniel's last moments. The sight of seeing Daniel fall and disappear into the darkness crushed Sarah and made her cry in pain "Hametsu!!! Make it stop! Daniel....Come back!"

-------------

Dorian Laughs as Darkness is destroyed. "Thank you Josep now Darkness' effect kicks in! When he hits the graveyard from the field you take damage equal to his ATK."

Josep: 100

Dorian: 2000

"Is that all you got?"

OOC: I lost the link...

OOC: GODDAMMIT!!!!! I have to go.... be back as soon as possible.

Jade closed the screen and gently hummed, relieving Sarah of her misery. "I know you need Daniel ... but we are all just as sad. I can try to revive your memories." She placed her glowing index finger on Sarah's forehead. For a while it briefly lit, then the light went out and Jade removed her finger. "Can you remember now?"

Josep feels an immense pain as the blast hits his life points

Josep:100

Dorian:1900

I end..then I activate my face down, gift of the Mystics. I choose a monster with Mystic in it's name and tribute it only if he didn't declare an attack last turn, then I gain Lifepoints equal to half of his attack

Josep: 1500

not only that...I get to special summon... the legendary Dragon....Chushin! Guardian of the Central Gate! ...it's still your turn and Chushin can't attack for two turns though.

Jade closed the screen and gently hummed' date=' relieving Sarah of her misery. "[i']I know you need Daniel ... but we are all just as sad. I can try to revive your memories.[/i]" She placed her glowing index finger on Sarah's forehead. For a while it briefly lit, then the light went out and Jade removed her finger. "Can you remember now?"

Josep feels an immense pain as the blast hits his life points

Josep:100

I end..then I activate my face down' date=' gift of the Mystics. I choose a monster with Mystic in it's name and tribute it only if he didn't declare an attack last turn, then I gain Lifepoints equal to half of his attack

Josep: 1500

not only that...I get to special summon... the legendary Dragon....Chushin! Guardian of the Central Gate! ...it's still your turn and Chushin can't attack for two turns though.

[/quote']

Sarah shook her head back and forth. "No I can't remember... I can't remember anything about what you just showed me..." She looks down as tears continue to develop. "Jade... Poseidon... what were you two to him? Family... friends... enemies? What was I to him?" She then turns to see Hametsu behind her.

--------------------------

Dorian drew his next card then activates his face down.

212642.jpg

"I activate Undying Love; now both your dragon and Laili are sent to the grave. Now we both draw five cards and gain 1000 life points." Dorian then draws his five cards and smiles. "Now I the ritual spell card Heartless Envoy. I give up Ura The Possessed (Lv4), Dark Hatred (Lv2) and Ragnama The Fallen (Lv3) for payment. Now Rise my Monster and finish this fool! Angel Of Shadows (Lv9)!"

The power of darkness surrounds the field and then rips a portal open which allows an angel step through. As he spreads his dark wings open the force knocks back Josep.

"This monster gains half the total ATK of all Dark monsters in my graveyard. Their total ATK equals 16000 so half of that is 8000! Also this monster can attack directly! Go my Angel! Show him the true meaning of PAIN!!!!!!"

The angel draws his sword and charges over to Josep then stabs him. Dorian Laughs "I win!"

--------------

"Use the sprite card you got in your hand!" Shouted the boy. He stood in front of the angel holding back his weapon. "Only you can see me Josep, so don't freeze and use Sprite Witch-Nikki's discard effect. she'll save you." The boy smiles. "Come on you loser."

Josep saw the blade coming towards him...he was petrified, but then he looked in his hand...the spirit was right!

Josep: I tribute Sprite Witch Nikki from my hand! all battle damage becomes 0!(he falls, the pain was still tremendous he couldn't get up....was this the end? his body had taken so much damage only the duel was keeping him alive)heh....ironic, the only thing keeping me alive is this game....he stands as his wings flap, almost as if they were telling him something) it's my turn!(the next card began to glow, it had a warm glow, it reminded him of Xian'Li's smile, this was it! it was her card!) I draw!the card I promised would take you down!

OOC:To be continued when Vavel gets on!

OOC: So my brain died and I've been busy with helping around the house so I've not really have had time to think and post.

Dorian looked as Josep managed to get up; it was beginning to anger the Last Summoner, no matter how many time he slammed the damn guy down he still got up to fight some more. Dorian's aura began to thicken with the darkness of hatred and anger; he wasn't going to let this boy win, he wasn't going to lose to his pathetic card that the damn traitors gave him. "You and that card are nothing compared to me and my deck of the fallen! I will make sure you rot in hell Josep!" he yelled as Josep continued his move. Just then Dorian noticed something in Josep that only one other person had; The light, the light of hope wasn't buried in him like it was in the other duelist Dorian hated. His hatred then grew stronger as he noticed this. "I wont lose to someone who's power only matches that of that dammed Daniel!" Dorian shouted.

-----------------------------------

THe boy then turned to Josep as he hit the ground. "Come on; I wont let you fall here Josep, you still have a lot more let to do." He then helped Josep up and only watched as Dorian's anger began to grow darker. The boy's fist clenched as he heard the Summoner shout and scream with anger and rage.

---------------------------

Sarah looked at Poseidon and Jade and then towards the ground. "So what was I to him then..." She then turned to Poseidon and looked at him with determination, she wanted to know and didn't care what the out come would be. Just then a vortex opened in front of the group.

OOC: When did DA change His name!!! O.o"

OOC:He did it two days ago, I was shocked too.

Josep: I won't give up! I activate the spell card! "Bond of the Forsaken!"(I had to give it a name)Now, by sending one card from my Extra Deck to the Graveyard I can use one of your spells without paying any cost for it's effect!I send Mystic Guardian Zensaki to the Grave so I can activate "Heartless Envoy!" so I can summon, Xian-Li's final hope! Angel of light!

OOC:Post it please!

212642g.jpg

[align=center]OoC: IMO DarkAnarchist sucked balls and Creed pwns.

Also were Daniel and Sarah liek .... going out or what?[/align]

OOC: Indeed. Also Daniel and Sarah liked each other but they weren't committed to each other fully, they were just going to start a realationship before the whole Daniel vs. Josep (Aka Ultra pwn 1). But no one knows that so you can say what Poseidon may have thought of them. Continue your turn JZ.

Now I activate return to the light! I can return up to 5 monster cards from the removed from play zone to my graveyard!I return Rei!Chibi!my discarded card Mina! Dawn and Hikari!meaning I have 9 light monsters in my grave! with a total attack that equals 19800! so, my angel has an attack of 9900!enough to take you out! attack!

OOC:List of cards,

-Mystic Guardian Zensaki(2500)

-Mystic Guardian Rei(2400)

-Mystic Guardian Laili(2300)

-Mystic Dragon Sankenryu(2800)

-Mystic Guardian Mina(1500)

-Mystic Guardian Chibi(1000)

-Chushin Guardian of the central gate(2800)

-Mystic Guardian Dawn(2100)

-Mystic Guardian Hikari(2400)

-Total(19800)

-ATK(9900) OVER 9000!

Dorian laughed as the angel moved in for the kill. "Fool! I discard my Light Of The Fallen to make all damage this turn 0! Is that all you got Hero?" Dorian continued to laugh as the monster hit him but did no damage. "I've all ready won this game. Do you end yet?" Dorian was confident he had made sure that the next move would finish off Josep. "Father I promised to kill the Hero Of Legend for your return! I'll make him fall into darkness just like all the others!" Dorian yelled into the sky.

-------------

The boy looked at Dorian as he laughed and then turned to Josep as the darkness of the realm began reaching for him. The boy then noticed a vortex rip open and then looked horrified. It was him the demon they had been trying to stop from returning. "Onaga..."

Archived