New features implemented to the Card Maker!

YCMaker

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YCMaker' date=' it would be easier to automatically catagorize for me, since I have 600+ saved cards.

And if this does happen, is it possible to change the saved set of a card if its already saved?

[/quote']

Yes, just go through every card and click the save to set, and it'll auto move the cards to said set from unsorted.

Its good to see an update, however, i have tried and tested this, and it appears i don't want to use this update, i cannot be bothered to pend time sorting my cards, and will just simply manually find my way through the cards in the list already.

Its good to see an update' date=' however, i have tried and tested this, and it appears i don't want to use this update, i cannot be bothered to pend time sorting my cards, and will just simply manually find my way through the cards in the list already.

[/quote']

YCMaker already said if you want him to do all your cards at once to let him know, so yes you can be bothered if he does that.

I was expecting some new card type or somethin. But this blew my mind. Excellent job! Now I won't be like a lost dog looking for which cards are in which set.

(Does this also mean we can make 2 different cards with the same name as long as they are saved in different sets?)

Archived