New features implemented to the Card Maker!

YCMaker

The Yugioh Card Maker now allows you to group your cards into "sets". Appearing as a drop-down menu next to the card list, each set serves as a virtual folder for your cards. You'll notice the "Save to set" checkbox next to the Set ID fields; checking this box will save your card into its respective set name. Otherwise, cards will be saved to the "Unsorted" set, where all of your existing cards are located right now. In addition to this, the Card Maker will now automatically select your set and card in the drop-down box after pressing the Save button. This should make it more obvious where your card was saved, and what you are currently editing. I hope you enjoy these updates to the Card Maker, and as always post any bugs you may stumble upon here.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update: I've identified one minor bug - when saving a card to a set that already has at least 1 card in it, the first card in that set will be selected in the drop-down. Not too much of an inconvenience, but I'm working to fix it.

Update: I've identified one minor bug - when saving a card to a set that already has at least 1 card in it' date=' the first card in that set will be selected in the drop-down. Not too much of an inconvenience, but I'm working to fix it.

[/quote']

Not really much of a bug, more of an oddity in my opinion. Good to know that you're observant, though. :P

Update: I've identified one minor bug - when saving a card to a set that already has at least 1 card in it' date=' the first card in that set will be selected in the drop-down. Not too much of an inconvenience, but I'm working to fix it.

[/quote']

Fixed.

Man' date=' that was quick. o-o

You really [i']are[/i] good with PHP. Now reply and accept your compliment, :P

Thanks - I would've replied earlier but I wanted to nail that bug. The development process is a lot quicker when all the code is written by yourself - you know all the ins and outs.

On an unrelated note, if anyone wants me to automatically categorize all of their cards into sets (be careful about this, if you have a lot of random set names, there will be a whole slew of sets), let me know and I will do so.

Thanks - I would've replied earlier but I wanted to nail that bug. The development process is a lot quicker when all the code is written by yourself - you know all the ins and outs.

On an unrelated note' date=' if anyone wants me to automatically categorize all of their cards into sets (be careful about this, if you have a lot of random set names, there will be a whole slew of sets), let me know and I will do so.[/b']

Glad to hear that you're working hard. :)

And I envy your coding ability, I really do. I want to learn PHP myself but there's other coding languages I should tackle first; I hear PHP is difficult to learn. Any tips on that?

I've recently deleted all my Cards and I'm starting again so I've only got a few to categorize, so I'll pass up on the offer. :P

Man' date=' that was quick. o-o

You really [i']are[/i] good with PHP. Now reply and accept your compliment, :P

On an unrelated note, if anyone wants me to automatically categorize all of their cards into sets (be careful about this, if you have a lot of random set names, there will be a whole slew of sets), let me know and I will do so.

I love you. Im still trrying to fogure out how to sort them though

Archived