New features implemented to the Card Maker!

YCMaker

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was expecting some new card type or somethin. But this blew my mind. Excellent job! Now I won't be like a lost dog looking for which cards are in which set.

(Does this also mean we can make 2 different cards with the same name as long as they are saved in different sets?)

Yes it does' date=' provided they have a different set name they shold work fine, not sure about set number though.

Yes! I was just wondering, if you got the idea from me, because I was a guy who made tyhe two page hot thread about it, and I wouldn't stop making it happen. Thank you Ycmaker, this proves you can do anything!

Loads of people have posted this idea, infact I think it was me who originally brought it up at least a year ago.

Guest Fake Apology

Report glitch.

When I click on the drop-down bar' date=' my computer freezes. In fact, it freezes wherever I go! :( Is there a way where this can be fixed?

[/quote']

Is your internet connection basically slow? That happens to me sometimes too, but not at the Card Maker.

Edit: It also might be your browser....

On an unrelated note' date=' if anyone wants me to automatically categorize all of their cards into sets (be careful about this, if you have a lot of random set names, there will be a whole slew of sets), let me know and I will do so.[/b']

I would very much appreciate this YCMaker.

On an unrelated note' date=' if anyone wants me to automatically categorize all of their cards into sets (be careful about this, if you have a lot of random set names, there will be a whole slew of sets), let me know and I will do so.[/b']

Man, it's good to be back. I'd forgotten about this place. Anyway, since I've got just a few sets that are 100 cards large, I'd appreciate that too, YCM. New one is awesome.

Edit: Forgot that I haven't created all the sets I have designed. Oh well, I'd still appreciate the ones I've got sorted.

Archived