New features implemented to the Card Maker!

YCMaker

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea! now I can keep track :D

you dont need to keep track :lol: , some people have over 500 cards while you only have 14:lol:

Anyway great update it will help with my upcoming sets and decks, just 1 thing, is there a way to upload a whole group of cards lets say "MDSD - EN000" ~ "MDSD - EN039" from the sections, and group all the cards into 1 image, it will help alot there could be like a "Upload Set" button beside "Generate" & "Save", it would be another great addition.

you dont need to keep track :lol: ' date=' some people have over 500 cards while you only have 14:lol:

Anyway great update it will help with my upcoming sets and decks, just 1 thing, is there a way to upload a whole group of cards lets say "MDSD - EN000" ~ "MDSD - EN039" from the sections, and group all the cards into 1 image, it will help alot there could be like a "Upload Set" button beside "Generate" & "Save", it would be another great addition.

[/quote']

I can keep track when I have over 500 cards

you dont need to keep track :lol: ' date=' some people have over 500 cards while you only have 14:lol:

[/quote']

I meant I can keep track when I have over 500 cards

I have been making a set recently, as some of you may be aware, and this little add-on has helped me now :)

I sorted all the cards from my others, yet my unsorted list still contains like 200 cards (literally) >.<

Thanks for this add-on to the card maker, i didnt like it before.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived