What have you pulled recently?

I got a Mormolith' date=' and Il Blud, and a Vampire Master in a row. Luck I guess.

[/quote']

better not be trading il blud unless its to me, or the one and only shane scurry.

Oh yes, I got free packs for voulenteering at "for kids mall tour" or something like that, and I dueled (kids) for four hours, those who beat me (usually adults or people playing trad) got a free pack, and amongst us voulenteers got the leftovers. :)

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What 4kids tour? I never get the memo....and oh....the other day I traded Il Blud for 3 Axe of Despairs' date=' a Jinzo, a Shadow Spell X3, all monarchs, and a whole lot more. For mormolith, wow...a half less.

[/quote']

Il blud is worth over $100....... LOL

I think I offered for your Mormolith, but you didnt like any of my cards. If your interested in random FOTB holos, I think I can make you an offer on that if you still have it.

I just got a doom shaman and Chthonian Emperor Dragon! =D

I also found a secret rare thousand dragon on the floor. =D

Post recent pulls' date=' or awesome card findings here.

[/quote']

I wonder how someone dropped a secret rare Thousand Dragon and didn't notice...

Same here. Well, I returned it to the owner, and I got a card from his binder. =D

LAST WEEK I PULLED THREE ULTRA RARES FROM TACTICAL EVELUTION

I PULLED ONE ELEMENTAL HERO DARKBRIGHT

AND TWO DESERT TWISTER

Claiming Raiza comes in TAEV is blasphemy. I pulled four raizas from 100 packs, and only one was ultimate, so I HIGHLY doubt you pulled three ults from anything short of 100 FOTB. (which is still outside 3 standard deviations likely)

Archived