Card Trooper is OK at 2.

If your going by +'s and -'s painful choice should unlimited because it's a -4

LOLYCM.

Painful Choice is one of the most banworthy cards ever created. Foolish Burial x4 and in a way, the equivalent of drawing 1 card. How you may ask? Let me demonstrate. You pick 5 cards. The one that gets added to your hand is like when drawing a card. You are not 100% guaranteed to get the card you want but you are guaranteed to get a card in your hand. The rest get dumped and that opens up a number of plays. Wulf, Mezuki, Jinzo and Jinzo - Returner (Im sure there are more) would all like a word with you.

This topic is just as good as "Yusei's D-Wheel should get 2 speed counters"

Bravo

Wasnt it 3 Speed Counters? And yeah. That topic was awesome.

You all are considering banning cards that are not that powerful. Mage power? Whats so powerful about it? United we stand? Relies on swarm. RGBT deformers/power tool dragon have not even come out yet.

United We Stand and Mage Power are both OTK fueling cards. That is their only real use.

Seeing as Crab has made this thread a joke ill ignore everybodys reasoning and arguments by posting this.

Trooper = 3

Dupe = 0

I see no other way.

What do you think ~ P O L A R I S ~?

I think you're absolutely right' date=' especially with Morphtronics, Tuningware, Cyber Valley, Scanner, etc also serving as Dupe targets. There'll likely be more in the future too. Dupe is easily banworthy, and Card Trooper's fine at 3, as it's only really limited to stop Dupe abuse.

dfgdfhfdhgfghg nooblet futa saera

Where do you people come from? I must pursue this matter.

Noobville' date=' maybe?

[/quote']

I doubt they have thare own 'ville'....

You're right, there are so many that there must be a noob country or something.

Seeing as Crab has made this thread a joke ill ignore everybodys reasoning and arguments by posting this.

Trooper = 3

Dupe = 0

I see no other way.

What do you think ~ P O L A R I S ~? although I was reffering to crab cause hes the TC' date=' im glad you agree.[/b']

I think you're absolutely right, especially with Morphtronics, Tuningware, Cyber Valley, Scanner, etc also serving as Dupe targets. There'll likely be more in the future too. Dupe is easily banworthy, and Card Trooper's fine at 3, as it's only really limited to stop Dupe abuse.

Yay, im absolutely right.

Where that kind of people come from is still a unknown.

Also, Is your username POLARIS by the song or something else?

Archived