Videogame Music

MarbleZone

It's a great song, and I honestly, but 13th Anthology pwnz it though. It's not a Final Battle song, but it's a composition of many of many Organization XIII-related songs, one of which being Lord of the Castle, which is the music played against Marluxia, the final boss of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.

While we're at it' date=' I demand a discussion on One-Winged Angel and its one million variations.

The original:

Overrated or awesome Final Battle theme with an orchestra of professional musicians playing their hearts out for a videogame track? :P

[/quote']

It is simply awesome. The orchestra vid of this is amazing. By far on of the best Video Games songs made.

Now, the question is, which do I add to my iPod? Original or Advent Children?

[quote='Blackwind' pid='1904457' dateline='1237465584']
While we're at it, I demand a discussion on One-Winged Angel and its one million variations.

The original: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7wJ8pE2qKU

Overrated or awesome Final Battle theme with an orchestra of professional musicians playing their hearts out for a videogame track? :P
[/quote]

While I do think this song deserves all the praise it gets, I don't find it awesome. Idk y. I guess it's just me.

While we're at it' date=' I demand a discussion on One-Winged Angel and its one million variations.

The original:

[/quote']

While I do think this song deserves all the praise it gets, I don't find it awesome. Idk y. I guess it's just me.

Blasphemy! *thousands of FF7 fangirls charge in and trample TAG*

[quote='Amethyst Phoenix' pid='1907514' dateline='1237510327']
[quote='TAG' pid='1906753' dateline='1237502223']
[quote='Blackwind' pid='1904457' dateline='1237465584']
While we're at it, I demand a discussion on One-Winged Angel and its one million variations.

The original: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7wJ8pE2qKU

[/quote]

[/quote]

Blasphemy! *thousands of FF7 fangirls charge in and trample TAG*
[/quote]

Hold it, now. I like the song, but I don't love it, and it ain't anywhere near the top of my fav songs list.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah' date=' but 9 is a better game.Much simpler.

FFIX, Protecting My Devotion.

FFVI, i think, Mods de Chocobo.

[/quote']

Of all the beautiful music in FFIX... :P

No, seriously, Protecting My Devotion is nice. I'm just more of a fan of Feel My Blade and Dark Messenger.

AND ETERNAL HARVEST. :D

Yeah' date=' but 9 is a better game.Much simpler.

FFIX, Protecting My Devotion.

FFVI, i think, Mods de Chocobo.

[/quote']

Of all the beautiful music in FFIX... :P

No, seriously, Protecting My Devotion is nice. I'm just more of a fan of Feel My Blade and Dark Messenger.

AND ETERNAL HARVEST. :D

You're Not Alone is one of the greatest songs ever created.

Valkyrie Profile had some of the best music for a game I've ever heard (Motoi Sakuraba FTW)

I would have to agree.

that music, you just don't hear it, you feel it, it pushes you to keep trying. and on top of that, it's epic in style.

if your looking for a diverse soundtrack, there is threads of fate, it has good music as well, altough with the exception of one song, it isn't quite so moving.

Archived