YCM anime!! (Please read first post.)

gamekrazzy

You could scale it down a bit, and did you include jeans, or are those going to be like black jeans and regular tennis shoes. I do not see the legs, so I will go from there. This looks like a pic from MSPaint. Did you make this on that? It is a really nice pic. I believe that is 4 characters. I will have the decision made eventually. I might start tonight.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand you. I am just not ready yet. I still do not have a storyline. I have a plot, but no story line. If NickLD agrees he is going to work on a storyline. And I will start during Summer. unless something happens. Family trip might happen, and By then I will have a job, so this will take a while, but I am not starting till summer.

I understand you. I am just not ready yet. I still do not have a storyline. I have a plot' date=' but no story line. If NickLD agrees he is going to work on a storyline. And I will start during Summer. unless something happens. Family trip might happen, and By then I will have a job, so this will take a while, but I am not starting till summer.

[/quote']

Need me to work on anything?

How's this for plot? (Tried to be original, correct me if this has been done before.)

Main Character= Looks 18-20ish I guess?

Main Character is King of Games. King of Games is a high royalty person in a land of a 'Utopia'. He has a friendship with a Love interest. Love Interest wants to be Queen of Games or stuff like that. The only way to do that is to be the said heir of the King/Queen of Games.

Love Interest kisses ass to King of Games and such. She finally askes Main Character if she can be heir after he retires or dies. He says he has somebody in mind already.

Love Interest is disappointed and gets corrupted by 'Said Force of Evil'. Love Interest challenges Main Character to a Shadow Game. Main Character loses and disappears into the Shadowrealm for ages and ages. Most likely 100 or 1000, which ever is preferred. Meanwhile, Love Interest was Queen of Games after his disappearance, due to no one knowing Main Character's selected heir, but knowing that Love Interest was the closest person to him. Ruling with an iron fist, and has long since pasted on. Her rulings and extreme discipline has since been carried onto to her kin. Her Great Grandson is now King of Games while her Great Granddaughter realizes the errors of the past ways and has since left from her land of 'Utopia'.

Great Granddaughter finds an ancient relic in another land. Does something stupid, activates the relic, bright light.

Main Character escapes from the Shadowrealm thanks to Great Granddaughter. Great Granddaughter obviously looks like Love Interest so Main Character attacks or duels her. Afterwards, Main Character and Great Granddaugter explain each other's story to each other. They both decide to want to go back to 'Utopia' and set things right and take Great Grandson off the throne. Along the way, they meet particular duelist known as Minor Characters....

That's all I got, I'll make a card later. What do you think?

sounds good, but you dwelt on it to long, I like the idea of the main char being in shadow realm for long time, but lets not make him royalty. Other then that I do not know what to say. I like it.

Sorry tea I forgot about your post back a page. You get to be Love interest. Nick gets to be main char and he is going to help by creating a storyline. Asterr you get to be his Rival. And that leaves an open spot for villian. Did I miss anyone who drew there character?

woot, main char ^_^

i like that plot, just not some aspects of it. like gamekrazzy said, he shouldnt be royalty, cuz usually like in YGO or GX the main character is some unknown guy who everyone thinks they can beat in a duel. if everyone knew he was the king of games, no one would duel him. we could always put a tournament in there. its been done a lot, but it is a great way to introduce new characters and show the skill level of all of them (main character and rival usually at last round fighting it off in a long battle where the main character eventally wins) also though i do think the main chracter should lose a duel in the beginning somewhere and maybe make the plot about beating that person.

He beat me to the plot

[spoiler=My Plot]

The organization YCM (there is no true meaning behind this, it is like VFD), led by a man named Aker (get it? Get it?), has created the World Duel Monsters Organization. It glorifies the Yugioh (duel monsters) card game.

Then something involving sabotage and Aker and the main characters.

But Thoundarel's is good too.

I would like my character to be named Prometheus, and be the main rival. because that is cool.

definitely,

1: cant wait to see prometheus's character

2: im gonna try to make a list of the characters so i can see all the details in an organized way.

so if u can i would be very grateful if all the ppls who have characters in this anime would fill out this form for their respective character:

Name:

Pic: (just repost the pic u already uploaded if u have)

Description/bio: (any info u would like to be included in the anime for ur char goes here)

i will change anything in the bio with gamekrazzy's help so it will work into the plot (whatever that will be when it is made XD)

thx

ill be the first for the form lol since i have a character to XD

Name: Nick (havent decided on last name yet)

Pic:

2cqkvgp.jpg

Bio:

Nick was always a fun creative kid. He always played his own game but followed everyone else's rules. When he was told to study he wouldnt but still managed to get decent grades. Hes always been very carefree and thinks that you should live life the way you want. Otherwise their is no point in living. He acts the same way when he duels. he tries his best and hopes to win but if he loses he doesnt try to get revenge or destroy his opponent in the future. He doesnt care what happens in the past because he is always looking forward. He's very optimistic and his deck reflects that. He uses an army of Light wielding warriors and is always straight-forward with his attacks. He's always looking for a good opponent and a fun battle.

So, everyone here likes everything about my plot except the whole Main Character is King of Games thing basically?

Okay cool.

If I sign up for this and show drawings of my character, can I show a gaia avatar along with it to show how I wnated it to come out but couldn't due to crappy drawing skills?

You get to be Love interest. Nick gets to be main char and he is going to help by creating a storyline

Do I get to turn him down? :'D

LMFAO! XD XD XD

also, Riku, i just found out that (at least im pretty sure) i am doing the art.

if u want to see mine, my utube account is "aladarnd" my newest ones are the better the first were just practice.

Archived