YCM anime!! (Please read first post.)

gamekrazzy

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Nick.

Note: I thought I would bring up. But after further into making this, I have decided that I would also be a character named Kyle. He would have blonde hair, brown eyes, and tends to where alot of red. I'd post a picture, but I think I should be a little more busy with the anime then working on that. XD!

• 2 weeks later...

*BUMP*

Hey where has everyone went. I am going to have to cancel this project if no one on here gets active here. Here is the deal, I will work on the Anime as long as you guys are here. I see that you guys are being active, I will post the intro on Youtube. It's not done yet because of school and all. I got alot of things on my plate. Anyways do you understand. If I at least see 1 post a day, I will work on the Anime. If no one posts. I stop that day and wait till the next day. If I see this forum has been more active, I will update it with how things are going. Including videos. So be tuned and be actively part of this, or this YCM anime idea goes down the drain.

I am truly sorry if this is a problem, but I don't want to work on something if the people I am making it for are not being actively involved. NickLD, I know you truly want this to be done, but I am going to need everyone else to get on the ball. not just you.

This looks like fun. I heard about this project in Fuzzie's Club but never saw this before :)

Can you post the pics of the Characters you have designed up to now? It will be interesting looking at them, getting ideas for drawings, and knowing how all those members look like in anime ^-^

I may help later with pics, a character, cards, suggestions and stuff. But I won't promise anything since I also have quite alot going on here (well it doesn't look like much when I see it but its just about more than what I can handle while keeping myself relaxed xD )

I can try to post here once in a while to keep this Project alive (that's the least I'll do ;) )

ok, I haven't heard a response in here for several hours, don't tell me you've given up? :(

@Roxas:

They are both fan made, they are not copyrighted or anything, there could be more than 1 version and more than 1 story. If they want to do it, just let them do it. Don't be so hard on them ;)

Who knows? maybe it'll turn out to be pretty interesting (the least it can do is be over the Level of GX)

Can someone post a link to the youtube video if ready? even if its the First Chapter only ^-^

Sorry, I've been gone for a while. Didn't expect replies. Anyways Sleepy you are a little late, but because a few people have not been on here for a while. And Tea is Banned, maybe I could get you a part. Because I will be needing replacing characters and everything. Do you know anyone who could replace Tea, seeing that we need more female characters.

Archived