YCM anime!! (Please read first post.)

gamekrazzy

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw his work on Youtube a few minutes ago and I wasn't impressed.

This is a long project that will be thought through and me and Nick are volleying back and forth on the animation. Basically me and him are working together. And the reason those suck' date=' which I agree with you on is because they are practices. I usually am really bored when I make them, and it is usually a 2-3 maybe 4 hour project that I just make. (That is the combined work time). This project will most definately be long, and it will be very hard for me to get use to. I have problems with patience which is why I decided to split this and work as a team with Nick. If you want to look up some of my art, why don't you look at some of the drawings used for the cards, some of them I spent hours working on, some maybe 30 minutes. You will be able to tell. 1 that I paticularly like was not a very good card. But I love the pic, the card's name is "Elemental King Clayman" which you should find by searching Gamekrazzy on YCM.[hr']

I'm working on the cards that will go into my character's deck.

We're allowed to use real cards too' date=' right?

[/quote']

YES! And I do not care what cards are in it, just make it fare(equal in level) to others.

Just made a card. Can be used by whoever. It's basically one of those cards for an underdog in a duel.

o...k...firstly' date=' WTH....and second, ground needs detail...

[/quote']

Asterr! Who is the judge for the cards here, The card does not need detail as The drawings are going to be drawn by me and Nick. I just need the general image. please respect these peoples drawings even if they do suck.

I know you didn't. I was implying for future reference. But you did tell him the ground needs detail. That is not respectful, it may not sound bad to you. But it might have to him. Trust me I have a problem with that kinda stuff. Though the person will usually tell me if they did not like the comment.

I know you didn't. I was implying for future reference. But you did tell him the ground needs detail. That is not respectful' date='[/b'] it may not sound bad to you. But it might have to him. Trust me I have a problem with that kinda stuff. Though the person will usually tell me if they did not like the comment.

That is exactly why sites like deviantart now fail. How is that in anyway disrespectful? It's constructive criticism. He has pointed out a place he feels the art needs work on, nothing more. Albeit, I think the "WTH" was a bit uncalled for. If you have problems with people giving criticism, I have problems with your problems.

XD! No, I am just stating, because as you can see I misinterpreted what he said. and yes I left that out; the WTH was uncalled for. I am going to now keep my mouth shut about this now because if I talk about this any more. This thread will turn from a Big Project where we want ideas from other people, to nothing but a place of Spam and Spammers.

progress IS being made with the story and plot even if it doesnt show on this thread lol XD

me and gamekrazzy have got a basic storyline, bad guy, ending, etc...

to be honest im a little nervous on making the art. its gonna be exciting (and fun) but its also gonna be hard. ive never done art for an animation b4 ^_^"

I have, but as you might see when you look on Youtube, it is very Cr*ppy. And I do not have the plots to them set up very well. I get really impatient and start to draw badly. Everyone veiwing this thread. The Animation plot and Story line is coming well, we are trying to make this better then the average fan fic. This is a true story that has it's own characters and plot. so it will not be what you expect trust me.

I have' date=' but as you might see when you look on Youtube, it is very Cr*ppy. And I do not have the plots to them set up very well. I get really impatient and start to draw badly. Everyone veiwing this thread. The Animation plot and Story line is coming well, we are trying to make this [b']better then the average fan fic.[/b] This is a true story that has it's own characters and plot. so it will not be what you expect trust me.

Regardless, it's still based on an already established show/idea. :/

I'm personally in favor of you guys creating something completely new and original.

I have' date=' but as you might see when you look on Youtube, it is very Cr*ppy. And I do not have the plots to them set up very well. I get really impatient and start to draw badly. Everyone veiwing this thread. The Animation plot and Story line is coming well, we are trying to make this [b']better then the average fan fic.[/b] This is a true story that has it's own characters and plot. so it will not be what you expect trust me.

I'm personally in favor of you guys creating something completely new and original.

Yes, but this is more real world (exception of Shadow World) and some characters, such as Yugi and Jaden, never exsisted.

Yes, but this is more real world (exception of Shadow World) and some characters, such as Yugi and Jaden, never exsisted.

I kind of had a fan-fic going, but I stopped around... Chapter 2?

If you want, I can show you what I had, and I think it was pretty original.

Well, I could either draw it out frame by frame, or I could use Anime Studio. Nick use to have that, but he let his sister borrow it, so he cannot help in animations there by animating. I guess he still wants to help though so he is going to work on the resorces for the anime and stuff. Considering i have the Program and he does not.

Doesn't that still make you an Antagonist. and sorry if you did not understand this at first, but for those of you who looked up images and did not draw your own, your cards are not included, for as I said I want you to draw the images for your cards. (I do not care what they look like, just draw the card's image. (Using other peoples images is not ok.)

OH, and this is a Yugioh Fan Fice with a YCM twist that is going to be an anime. (The YCM twist is the characters are basically you guys, and the fact that [i don't think I should tell you this, but I was going to spill the beans eventually anyways] there is a card (kinda like a blank canvas) that the person with it can create a card with. (NOTE: Image for card is used) The card you make is entirely based off your personality, effect wise. this will not effect those of you who request to keep your effect.(unless OCG is bad).

Archived